six.

www.publictelev.com.kr

HWASA IS NAMJOON FIRST LOVE?!
7:50 pm, August 26, 2020

Since Namjoon and Hwasa were spotted leaving at the same hotel, I know that many of us already can't stop talking about what's going on between them?  It's been a month but #NAMJOON, #HWASA, #SEOKJIN never leave the Maver hot topics

Since Namjoon and Hwasa were spotted leaving at the same hotel, I know that many of us already can't stop talking about what's going on between them?  It's been a month but #NAMJOON, #HWASA, #SEOKJIN never leave the Maver hot topics. They're like ramen that everyone wants to eat every day!

So here's some tea I gathered from different sources!

Hwasa and Namjoon are ex-lovers!

They are in a relationship back when they're in High School. This information came from one of their classmate in high school. He said that Hwasa and Namjoon are very sweet to each other back then but they broke up before they graduated from high school, they don't know the reason why? they believe it's because of their dreams.

Namjoon met Hwasa first before he met Seokjin.

Namjoon met Hwasa before Jin. We all know that NamJin's love story started when they are freshmen in college.

Hwasa is the reason why they broke up.

Like a Korean drama, the two main characters having a great love story and broke up because of their dreams. Then along the way, one of the main characters met someone who will fill the missing part. Now, that everything seems all right, that's the time the other main character will enter the picture again, and take back what she left. And yeah, we know that...

First love never dies.

Published:
Choi Yujeo || August, 2020

Read more articles from this site.

😡17083 ☺ 52 ❤ 32

Comments

junghessi This is the most bullshit article I've ever read.

oleshsk As expected Choi Yujeo, the most stupid writer on this site, Damn! can PTV remove this person already? I can't stand his shit

2jsuux First love never dies? You shouldn't be writing that here. Go write AU on twitter.

sjooonevents Hi! We're still hiring! You're perfect for our company! Contact us ClownsForEvents@jmail.com

7oveskora This article trying to say that Jin is extra in their love story. And we all know that's bullshit.

minshueklChoi Yujeo is still bitter!! Because Seokjin rejected his interview! pfft HATER!

Parkchh6 ☆ It should be "Read more bullshit from this site."

View next 11028 comments

-□□□-