sixty.

www.monoentertainment.com

- LATEST ALBUM -

BEGIN
By JK
Released 2026

BEGIN By JKReleased 2026

"This will be my last album

"This will be my last album. I hope my fans like it."

BEGIN comes with 8 songs featuring his close friends (Kim Seokjin, Kim Namjoon, Jung Hoseok, and Park Jimin). He worked on this album for one year and finished it with the help of his idol, Min Yoongi.

BEGIN TRACK

1. Begin
2. Still With You
3. My Time
4. Who (With Lauv and Jimin)
5. Stay (With Kim Seokjin and Kim Namjoon)
6. Jamais Vu (With Jhope and Kim Seokjin)
7. Euphoria
8. Decalcomania

INTERVIEW WITH JK
By Chu Elle

Tell us about your Begin album.

- Begin will be my last album. I know this is kinda big news for my fans but this is not an easy decision for me. I hope they understand.

I decided to feature my close friends in this album because besides from my fans, they are the reason why I'm here.

Is there any particular reason why this will be your last album?

- Singing is a big part of my life. Actually, it changes my whole life. I met a lot of friends here. Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung treated me well. Collaboration with other artists. Going on a world tour. And my fans that always there for me.

I love being here but there are things I still want to do and people that I want to be with... I know it's kinda selfish but I don't want to miss a chance. I don't want to regret things. I just want to choose myself this time.

You like photography. Is there a chance you will pursue this in the future?

- Yes. I passed my portfolio already in one company and I hope they accept me.

About your sexuality. How did you deal with the outcome of coming out on national television?

- I didn't regret coming out live on national television. I think I just expressed myself that time... and confessed my love for Taehyung (laughs). Of course, some people didn't like my coming out but thanks to them, I find out who's real and who is not.

You mentioned Taehyung. Is there a song in your album that is dedicated to him?

- To be honest, this whole album is dedicated to him. He's all I think about while making this album. Sometimes, Yoongi hyung getting tired of me because I always talk about Taehyung to him (laughs)

About the rumored. Taehyung just left a letter to everyone that he will be leaving for good. They saying that it's because of your relationship with him. Is this true?

- Taehyung is the only one who can answer that but whatever his reasons why he left, I'm proud of him.

Message for your fans.

- Be happy. I will be always thankful for the support you all gave to me. Thank you for everything. Please let's live our life to the fullest. I love you all.

Your plan after this?

- Come home.

And home is?

- Kim Taehyung.