fifty-six.

9:40 pm

Jungkook:

Hobi hyung let me use his private plane already but Jin hyung stopped me

Again 😑

Tae 💜:

Because you still have work to do there.

And besides, we're going to meet next week at Namjoon and Jin Hyung's wedding

Jungkook:

But I can't wait anymore. I badly want to meet you.

Tae 💜:

You have an interview in 1 hour. You should get ready.

We can still talk later. I can wait.

Jungkook:

Don't you miss me?

Tae 💜:

Of course, I miss you!

Jungkook:

It's been long a time since I heard your voice. I always listen to your songs every time I miss you

Tae 💜:

That's so sweet 🥺

Jungkook:

Tss. You didn't miss me.

What are you talking about earlier? About the investor?

Tae 💜:

Oh. About that. Let's talk about it later after your interview.

Jungkook:

No. I still have time!

Tae 💜:

Jungkook

Jungkook:

Please? 🥺 Come on! I miss talking to you!

Tae 💜:

Gosh! You're still impatient! 😂

So last year, Vante Creation has a pride theme for June. Then we didn't know that one of our biggest investors is homophobic.

He declined to be part of our exhibit. And the charity we chose at that time is for kids who were abandoned by their parents. We tried our best to get a new investor but it's hard! Since we're in rush and it's a huge amount of money. And out of nowhere, someone donated $2M to our bank account. We have no idea who's this person is so I asked Kenny, my assistant, to find who is it.

And we found out last week that the investor is from South Korea and his last name was also the same as yours.

Jungkook:

What? Same as mine?

Although I will do that too if I just knew.

But I told you, I only found out that you're here last month.

So it's not me.