Babies

(Ages and the timeline may not make 100% sense, but I'm not fully up-to-date on the DreamSMP timeline [and it's pretty confusing to learn] so it's hard working around it)

Fundy had another house that only a few people knew about. Those people being Eret, Puffy, and the person who lived inside, plus himself of course. The reason he had that house was because of a baby that had been left for him.

The baby had been left with a note, telling Fundy that the baby's name was Zorro and it was his child. Fundy didn't know who the other parent was, if the baby was actually his child, or who left the baby.

Zorro was now two years old, and even if it turned out he wasn't actually Fundy's kid, Fundy absolutely loved him. Zorro was definitely adventurous for a two year old, and was maturing faster than babies usually did. 

Zorro was already able to walk somewhat, not perfectly but well enough to walk from one room to another on his own, and he could also say a good amount of words. Zorro seemed to understand things that most babies wouldn't get, and he didn't cry often.

Fundy hadn't wanted to tell anyone about Zorro, but upon realizing he couldn't raise the baby alone he had gone to Puffy for help. Eret had found out after adopting Fundy and had agreed to keep the baby secret, and he also helped raise Zorro.

Recently however, Fundy noticed that Zorro's green fox ears and fox tail had grown small feathers. It confused Fundy, but Zorro was perfectly healthy and fine. Plus, Fundy felt as though someone had been watching him recently. The fox felt very unnerved.

●○■□□■○●

The Ender Dragon was dead. Shortly after her egg had hatched, the Ender Dragon had died. With her death, one Endermen remembered their old life thanks to a magic blessing from her. Ebony was their name, and they had been tasked with raising the small dragon that had been born from the egg.

The dragon was nameless, and Ebony had just gone to calling her "youngling" for now. She was difficult to raise, since despite only being a year old she was maturing fast. She could already walk pretty well, and she knew a few words in Endermen. 

Ebony had been doing their best with raising youngling. They stole milk and bread from players and had luckily been unnoticed so far. They had also stolen a bone for youngling to play with and teeth one, since the dragon's teeth were already growing in.

It was lucky that none of the other Endermen tried to attack youngling, since Ebony did not want to fight their siblings. Ebony hoped that somehow Ender was watching them, and that she was proud of Ebony and youngling. Ebony knew that even if she wasn't watching, she was proud.

483 words