Sad News

Hey guys. This is not an update.

Sad news is, I'm not going to update anymore.

It is never because that I lost interest in writing or anything, its something else.

For the past three months my life was like the weather, sometimes hot, sometimes cold. But I can tell you most of it is cold.

This week was one heck of a week, but I didn't tell anyone. I had mix feelings and all and I felt like I am done with life.

Though this is my first book and yes, such a disappointment that I didn't finish the book because I know you guys wanted to know whether Diana chose Harry or Jake.

The answer is none.

Reason being is when she had to contemplate which guy to choose, and since both impressed her, she chose none. Smart eh?

I might be starting a new book, MIGHT, because my life is already a misery and I have to juggle between social and school.

I felt like telling you guys about my life in general because I felt like I need to tell you people, so you guys won't be too worried about what happened to me for the past three months.

I have Chapter 15 with me right now and I'm thinking to close my book with Chapter 15, although its not finished.

I'll update later, with the last chapter, which is a cliffhanger.

I enjoyed looking at people reading my book even though there's only little reads, but its better than nothing.

I also might delete all my social network because society isn't blending with me right now.

Now I want you guys to wait for another few hours for Chapter 15 and it will be the end.

That's it, the end of A Whirlwind of Events, an uncompleted one. I am really sorry if I'm a bad writer or anything but sometimes everything doesn't go your way.

Till we meet again, with a much brighter and happier like how I feel whenever I write a new chapter for you guys.

Adios

xx dinie xx