Chapter 13

Chapter 13

• Harry Richardson •

'Cool down, Harry. You might be mistaken.' My subconscious getting the best of me again.

"Shut up!" I screamed to no one in particular. Jake made me like this, its all his fault!

'Who knows, Diana invited him over with her friends. You are part to blame.'

Stupid little voice in me. Stop playing tricks with my mind!

"I need to drink." I muttered. I walked over to the nearest bar since I left my car at home. I was about to go in when I received a text message from Mom.

whr are u? dinner is almost over whr did you go? -mom

i need space. just dont care about me -harry

I shoved my phone in my pocket and went in. I ordered for whiskey and started gulping down the whole bottle.

I need more.

I asked for two more and started gulping them down. Soon, my vision got blurry.

'I don't know what am I going to do with you but you're definitely asking for trouble.' my subconscious scolded.

"I doooon't fucking caaaare! Diana issssss miiiine." I slurred. Everyone in the bar looked at me and started making snide comments. I looked at them and made a goofy grin.

"What y'all lookin' at? Fuck off!" I shouted. I started laughing and cried.

"Jake is a bitch, a fucking bitch!" I cried. Tears started flowing down my cheeks.

I need her so bad.

I started walking and around the bar and I saw a pretty girl. She looked familiar. She looked like...

Diana Williams.

I walked over and started grinning like a fool.

"Oh baby, I missed you." I flirted. She started purring and started kissing me all over.

"Baby," I said between kisses, "you taste good."

She just kissed me back, with an evil grin on her face.

"Come with me, babe." She said and I followed. We dragged our feet to a car and laid down on the passenger's seat. She then sit on top of me.

"Come at me, baby."

She started stripping off and kissing me all over and I enjoying the moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Diana Williams •

"Diana, can you please take out the trash?" Mom asked. I nodded and took out the trash. After clearing it up, I looked around and saw something peculiar.

A body lying down on ground in front of a house a few metres away!

I ran over and I looked at the face.

No way! Its...

Jake Brown?!

"Oh god, Jake are you okay?" I started to panic.

"Harry.." Jake mumbled.

"Harry what?" I inquired.

"He punched me."

"He did what?!"

"Stop doing that and help me."

I stared at him and the helped him up and went back in my house.

"Mom! Jake is here, he got punched!" I shouted to the kitchen.

"He got what?!" Mom started to frantic.

"Oh no, not your mum too." Jake panicked and I simply chuckled. Mom went out of the kitchen and motioned him to lie down on the sofa.

I went to the kitchen and took a glass of water and went back to the living room. Jake was staring into space.

"Here, have some water." I passed him the glass and sat next to him. He mumbled a thank you and he lifted his head up to drink.

"I shall leave both of you alone." Mom said quietly and went upstairs.

"Diana, I have something to say." Jake suddenly said. I nodded in response.

"I actually didn't want to invite Harry over for your birthday celebration. I know he likes you, I like you, but he got more opportunities with you than I got. I'm jealous, Diana. I really love you. Yes, you love me too, but we are not together, and I want us to be together. Please, give me a chance. I want you, need you and love you. Please?" Jake said that in one breath and I was speechless.

"But I love Harry." I said and immediately looked away. This is too much to handle.

"I knew that." Jake mumbled.

"Have some rest, Jake. See you in the morning." I quickly said and stood up. I walked upstairs and went straight to my bedroom. I closed the door behind me and I sat down on my bed. I buried my face with my hands and I cried.

I can't handle this anymore.

After my emotional session, I sat back up and thought carefully.

Harry or Jake?

~~~~~~~~~~••~~~~~~~~

A/N: SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!

But there are some news.....

I wont be updating as soon as possible because sch is starting in less than a week *cries*

This book are left with 11 more chapters

Everything is planned

And there will be a new book coming soooon!! Its called Unluckiest.

I know in my bio i said that book will be published as new year's gift. i thought of it that way bc earlier this year the book, unluckiest, had been alr been planned and written. but it turns out that the chapters were too short so im spending my time to extend it more. its going the be published my march!! Okay gotta go, bYE BYE