Chapter 1

Chapter 1

It's the day. I'm finally meeting Sandy. I'm quite excited though, met through the internet for 3 weeks and here I am today meeting her for the first time in my whole life. I bet she's prettier than me, my inner self said. She got so many likes on Instagram and I feel like a potato. Now its not the time to worry about that. Its time to meet Sandy and have fun like there's no tomorrow. I checked my watch and it says 8:58am. Well, I better get going.

10:00am, 17th May 2014

She said she would be here at 10. She said it herself. What if she's a total stranger? What if she is trying to kidnap you? Billions of questions bounced about my skull like ping-pong balls. Nah, I've seen her on Instagram she can't possibly just prank me like that. Soon after, she arrived.

Oh yeah, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Diana, and if you're a person who looks nerdy but yet hearing songs popular kids hear, then welcome to the club called ' The ironically nerdies'. I created that one, but its true. I'm that person who falls in love in based of personality because I believe the 'looks' doesn't says much of one's background. Oh yeah, I've yet to have a boyfriend. 18 and a half years and I've yet to experience someone liking me back. Well I don't really care because I'm ugly and I'm proud. Bring it on, haters!

Okay back to Sandy, she was wearing a black pullover with black skinny jeans. It also adds on her black sneakers and a black haversack. A simple outfit could just drop my self esteem down the drain. She can get them hot guys whenever she want. I felt jealous at the moment until she started the conversation.

"Hi Diana! Its nice to finally meet you!" Sandy started while giving me a brief hug.

"Yeah its really nice" I said while rolling my eyes. She took my crush away!

Oh yeah I've yet to tell you how I've met her and why I've met her. It all started when there is this guy named Nathan started to like me and it took him four months to get me to like him. However soon after, he decided to give up on me and went off to another girl which is Sandy.

Nathan is a senior in my school which is one year older than me while Sandy is not from my school and she is with the same age as Nathan. How they met? Easy, through Twitter. Nathan founded her in Twitter and they started chatting for three years and news flash, they've yet to meet each other. What a bummer.

"So should we go?" she asked me impatiently. I nodded my head and soon we headed out of the station. Oh wait, did I mentioned that I would wait for her at the train station? I guess not.

A/N: Hey! Its my first time publishing this book so yeah! This is how my updating schedule goes.

When I posted one chapter, which means the next chapter is ready but im writing 2 chapters after that. So that means when I posted this chapter that means I'm done with chapter 2 but I'll post chapter 2 when I'm done writing chapter 3. I will also be busy due to projects and I'm part of a video competition so I hope you guys would be patient and be very nice to me.

I hope this story goes viral probably around the world as this is based on true story! Enjoy!