Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Jake, likes me? An ugly girl? He gotta be kidding me. There's no way for a hot guy like him to like me, and there's no way I'm going out with him.

Why? Because I'm in love with Harry Richardson. The kiss was so magical that I wanted to do it again.

But something stops me. Why would he even like me? Okay, I get it, he's popular and stuffs like that but this got to be a joke. Or probably he wasn't thinking straight. Yeah, that could be it.

I took out my phone and texted Jake that I was busy. Had to lie because I just came back from a long day. In an instant, Jake said that we could go out some other time soon. Well, I'm not too sure whether I would go, I just don't like him.

Even though he's hot. On top of all that, I have my own type, and my type is Harry Richardson.

I went to have a quick shower and ate dinner alone. My family is barely at home so I could do whatever shit I want to do, and it was a Friday, so I don't have to rush through all my homework else my study table will be a hectic.

I skipped my way to the living room and spent three hours on Netflix and the whole family got home.

"We went to watch Frozen, and you were having your Finals, so we didn't invite you." Mom simply said. I don't even know if I'm their daughter or just some random stranger, because I have feelings.

"Oh cool, I've watched that. It was a great movie." I immediately said and went upstairs to sleep.

Its a Saturday tomorrow, and its time for me to be a koala bear. Just as I was about to plop on my bed, my phone vibrated and surprisingly, its a text from Amanda.

Are you free tomorrow? x Amandaa

I guess so. -Dianaaa

Cool! Lets have a girls day out! x -Amandaa

Okie dokie! Eleven @ Starbucks -Dianaaa

Aye aye captain! x -Amandaa

Oh I could use a day out tomorrow, at least its something productive. I switched off my iPhone and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where the hell are they?" I muttered silently. Rule number one: If you ever make plans, at least come 5 minutes earlier.

Soon, Iris ran towards me. "Sorry." She said whilst catching her own breath. "Amanda's on the way and she said to go watch some movie or just shop. She'll arrive soon."

"How soon will that be, exactly?" I slowly asked. Iris showed me two fingers. "Two minutes?"

"Nope, two hours." Iris simply said. Rule number two: at least text or call if you had something caught up along the way.

Way to go, Amanda Jewls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm sorry guys!" Amanda came rushing to us. Both Iris and I went to watch Conjuring and now we're at MacDonalds having lunch.

"Whatever, just order your food." Iris scoffed and Amanda just walked away. I was eating my burger but something caught my eye.

Jake Brown.

Staring at me.

"Iris, I'm going to the washroom." I said swiftly and slid out of the booth. I walked briskly away from the restaurant and to the washroom.

"Diana!"

Don't turn around.

"Diana!"

Just keep walking.

A familiar soft hand grabbed my shoulder and turned me around. His brown eyes stared into me and hurt is evident in his face.

"What have I done wrong?"

Those words hit me like a brick. What the hell did he went wrong? Why am I running away from him? What did he do? Why do I feel guilty? All those questions gave me a headache. I wanted him to feel guilty, but he's my best friend too.

"I thought some aliens wanted to attack me so I ran away." I blurted out.

Award winner goes to Diana Williams for making herself stupid. Wait, am I cliché yet?

Jake looked at me confusingly. "How the hell did you come out with that? Anyways, I wanted to ask what are you girls doing here. Aren't you supposed to be busy?"

Uh-oh.

Oh wait I have back up!

"I said I was busy, busy with a girls' day out. Got a problem?" I asked. Smooth.

"Not a problem." He said and walked away. I went back to MacDonalds and saw Amanda chomping down her fries.

"Have you had breakfast? You look like a homeless twat." I teased. For payback, I got punched on my arm.

"Hey! What was that for?" I winced. Amanda just smirked and went back to eating her fries.

I don't think I would love this outing, yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm home!"

Silence.

"Why does it always have to be like this?" I sighed while plopping myself on the sofa. Just as I was about to massage my temples, I saw a note on the coffee table.

We will be back at 9. Order food if you want, I left fifty bucks on your study table. Keep the change. -Mom

I grinned like a fool and ordered pizza. Maybe being home alone will benefit me something.

I switched on the TV and surprisingly, Mrs Doubtfire had just started.

Time to have my relaxing moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~••~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: HEYYYYY GUYYYYYYYYYYYYYZZZZZZZZZZ!! Okay let me do the greeting again.

HEY GUYS! Sorry for the long wait? Yeah my finals ended like three weeks ago and I've cracking my brain for this chapter. Unfortunately, it turned weird and made no sense and I had to redo this thrice Yeap, and this is the best I could.

sorry if its short, but i tried my best.

anyways, next chapter is going to be SURREAL! GET READY SOME TISSUES nah jk.

Teaser; Some crying scenes and death scene.

Okay thats all for now!

Adios!

Follow me on Tumblr!

k1ller-j0y.tumblr.com

Share • Love • Believe