Chapter 15

Chapter 15

• Diana Williams •

The weekend had been really hectic for as I spent it in my room like a lifeless moron.

And I was really stupid, thinking Harry loves me.

Monday morning is the only morning everyone wished it never existed. Who would wake up so early just to study in the early morning?

I got my feet on the cold wooden floor and dragged it all the way the bathroom and had a quick shower. Today morning was the morning I always wanted to avoid, but I can't. Having a mother who doesn't accept any excuses for you skipping a day at school is pretty depressing.

I got dressed with a big hoodie as it was cold and took my bag and just went down the stairs.

"Morning, sweetie. How's your day yesterday?." Mom started. I ignored her.

I just took a piece of bread and had one last look in the mirror. Dark circles around my eyes and messy hair defines what I am feeling right now.

Shit.

I opened the front and shrieked. The same tall guy who I have been wanting to avoid is in front of my porch.

"Please let me explain." He pleaded.

I pushed him away and walked briskly to the bustop. I could hear his footsteps trailing behind me like a lost puppy and I turned around.

"Would you stop following me like an idiot?" I asked, anger colouring my tone.

"I just want to know what happened." Jake said innocently.

"Go away, Jake. I don't want anyone to think we are together because we are clearly not." With that, I sat down on one of the bustop benches and waited for the bus. At the corner of my eye I could see Jake hesitantly coming towards me and right on the cue, the bus came.

I quickly boarded the bus and sat down beside someone which I didn't bothered to know who. I heaved a sigh of relief and leaned back on my seat.

"Oh well hello, Diana Williams. We meet again." Said a familiar voice beside me. I turned to my left and to my surprise, it was Nathan.

"Oh hey there, Nathan."

"Woah, what happened to you during weekend? You probably didn't get enough sleep." Nathan said with shock.

"Nah, I stayed up late like a badass teenager." I lied.

"Oh." Was the only word he said and silence filled the air, and I really appreciate it because I don't feel like talking to a single soul today.

~~~~~~~~~

"It's either she's depressed or became a rebel." Iris said while placing her books on the locker.

"Depressed, she looks like she's gonna cry any second." Amanda added.

"No, rebel. She probably went out late at night to rob things and enj-"

"Would you guys shut the fuck up?" I said out loud and everyone in the hallway looked at me and then suddenly whispers filled the atmosphere.

Rude much?

"Sorry." Both of them said.

"Thanks, needed it." I muttered.

"You," Amanda pointed at me, "are going to tell the both of us," she said while pointing her hands between her and Iris, "what the fuck happened the last weekend. Got it?"

Since when did she started to cuss?

I just lowered my head and walked lifelessly at the hallway.

"Diana." The only voice used to light me up but not anymore.

Walk on, Diana, he isn't worth your time.

"Diana." Oh now he was holding on to my shoulders like he is holding on to his dear, dear life.

"Everything, in the media, was a lie. It wasn't me."

"Then who the fuck was it? Jim Carrey? Leonardo DiCaprio? No Harry, it was fucking you."

He shrugged and sighed. "Fine, it was me, but I was drunk!"

"Drunk eh, a normal person lies smartly, while a drunk person tells the truth mindlessly. So which do I have to believe?"

With that, I walked away, staying strong.

"If you ever loved me, you wouldn't walk away like that, we could sort things out."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~••~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: This is it guys, the end of an incomplete book.

Till we meet again, when I'm much stronger than before, much happier I guess.

Adios, kewl people.

xx dinie xx