Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"-and that's how I got in the middle of attention." I said sadly to Jake. I was resting on Jake's shoulder and Jake was still hugging me.

"I feel for you, dear. Now how are you going to stop this whole attention madness?" Jake asked sympatheticly.

"She's going to stay away from you, and never come back." Said the all-too familiar voice.

"Richardson, what do you want now?" I sighed. I didn't have the need to turn around because the only guy that has a low and sexy voice is that darn Richardson.

Harry pulled me away and glared at Jake.

Hey! Jake was quite comfortable actually...

"Don't you even think of getting Diana all over you, Jake Brown. She's mine and mine only." Harry said with pride.

"Well, if she's fine with it, then don't force her things that she doesn't want to do!" Jake spat.

"Don't you dare talk back to me!" Harry said and attempted to punch Jake but fortunately, Jake stopped his fist in the mid-air.

"Not so fast, Harry Richardson." Jake growled. Jake lifted his right leg and both of his arms and his hands dropped by the sides, like the ones you see in TV shows. "I learn Kung Fu!" Jake said with pride and as he was about to kick Harry in the balls, he ran away instead.

Wait,what?

Now Jake left me with this bloody Richardson. Good job, Jake Brown. Now it's me and Richardson.

"Kung fu, huh?" Harry hollered to the direction where Jake ran off. He turned to his heel and left me alone.

Great.

I was about to go back to the classroom when my face went all numb. My mind was in a whirlwind of events of what happened just now. Soon, the world went pitch black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah, Mr Luo. She's fine."

"Thank you so much Dr Alex."

I peaked to look where am I and saw a lot of monitors around me. Great, at the hospital.

I attempted to move but something hard on my head stopped me for doing so. I didn't want them to see me awake but unfortunately, I sneezed.

"Diana! You're awake!" Mr Luo and Jake said simultaneously said. I let out a small chuckle.

"Uh, I have to go. Jake, you may stay here if you want." Mr Luo said hurrily and soon dashed out of the ward.

It's me and Jake Brown again. Cheers!

"Oh my, I heard that you were punched by Nicole. Are you okay, dear?" Jake asked.

Jake and I make a cute couple, but we're not officially together yet. But we love each other endlessly.

"I'm fine. Just a tad bit of headache." I mumbled. Jake took my hand when someone ran in the ward.

"Jake! How many times must I tell you that you're not allowed to touch Diana? She's mine!" Harry practically screamed. Jake attempted to punch Harry but I intertwined my fingers with Jake. Both Jake and Harry looked at me, astonished. Jake looks like he's going to scream out loud while Harry looked at me with complete disappointment.

"Well, I love Jake, and there's nothing you can do to separate the both of us. Richardson, please get out of the ward before I call the guards." I said calmly.

I can't believe I said that to Harry Richardson. And now he's not going to talk to me anymore.

I quickly let go of my hand from Jake and looked at Harry with puppy eyes. I didn't mean to say that, and he knows that.

Instead, he just walked away. Not turning back.

Oh my, what have I done?!

"Harry! Wait! I didn't mean to say like that!" I shouted. Harry just walked out of the ward.

No, I can't just lose Harry like that! He the guy that I trust, and he's not gonna care anymore.

Shame on you, Diana Williams.

"Diana, you okay?" Jake asked.

"Get out of my ward." I said sternly.

"But, I ju-"

"Get out of my ward!" I screamed. Hot tears began to fall from my eye sockets. Shocked, Jake picked up his things and walked off.

I'm going to spend my time at the hospital, alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Miss Williams, you're discharged." Dr Alex beamed.

It's been two weekd since I was last at school. The hospital was boring because there was no WiFi. I walked out of the building and went to the bus stop that directs me to my neighborhood. Fifteen minuted later, the bus arrived and my phone vibrated.

It's from Jake.

Hey dear, how are you feeling? Hope you're okay. -Jake.

I ignored the text message. I don't want to start a conflict.

How many minutes later I was then welcomed to my boring yet comfortable home. The first thing I do when I get home is to check all my WhatsApp messages and unsurprisingly, I had more than 2000 messages from various people and some numbers which I don't recognise. I went to my bedroom and too my surprise, it was filled with helium balloons with cards dangling at the tail of the balloon string. I read each and every one of it and sadly, there isn't Harry's. I was about to go for a quick shower when a large box under my bed caught my attention. I took it out and to my delight, it was from Harry. In the box there were a few get well soon cards and a big bear. There was also a big card. It says,

Hey Diana. I'm truly sorry about my outburst. I wish J could make it up to you, but I don't think I stand a chance. But if you're willing to, meet me at the usual at five. See you there, I hope.

Xoxo, Harry Richardson.

I think I almost fainted. Harry gave me a special present! I checked the clock and it is half past four. Excited, I went for a quick shower and wore my best outfit I could find and went out.

This is my chance to make things right.

~~~~~~~~~~~••~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: HEYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Honestly, this could be a very hard chapter to write, where a small conflict ends pretty well, eh?

As you guys were wondering... Who is Jake Brown?

Well, its basically Diana's class partner, which vaguely fell inlove with Diana deeply, but Diana played along. You'll know what I meant from the next few chapters.

Anyways, I would like to dedicate this chapter to...

DRUM ROLLS PLEASE!!!!

@jx_lahh! He helped me for the first part of this chapter. Anddd i hope its good for you guys! Hey, c'mon he deserved alot because I owe you guys superr duperrrr bigggggg timeee!

My finals are just around the corner and I don't think I'll update as soon as possible.

Do you guys want more of Harry and Diana moments or Jake and Diana moments? Hmmmmmm.... We'll shall see, chappy 7 will be on your way!!

I think I'm done here. Sooooo,

Adios!

Follow me on Tumblr!

k1ller-j0y.tumblr.com

Share • Love • Believe