Chapter 14

Chapter 14

"Get up, sleepy head." A voice woke me up.

"Fuck off to whoever you are." I mumbled to whoever dared to disturb me.

"So, Diana Anne Williams, is that how you talk to you mother?" The voice in an angry tone.

"Shit." I cussed into my pillow.

"Don't think I didn't hear that, young lady. Now get you ass out of the bed, its two in the afternoon for goodness sake!"

Well that explains it.

I lazily sat back up on my bed and stared into space. After a few minutes I realised that Jake is in the house. I cursed myself for waking up late as Mom always told me its kind of rude to do that when someone is over in the house. I pushed myself up and proceeded to the bathroom to brush my teeth. After a few minutes I went back in my room and looked into my wardrobe. I pulled out a black tank top and black leggings. I pulled my hair up into a ponytail and I'm ready for the day.

I skipped my way downstairs and I heard someone whistling. I turned to the direction of the voice and unsurprisingly, it was Jake, who is gawking at me.

"What? Is there something wrong with the way I wear?" I asked.

"No, you look hot." He said slowly. I rolled my eyes at him and went into the kitchen. I went over to sit at one of the stools at the island and Mom served me food.

"Bon appetit, today is a special day with my special plan!" Mom happily said.

This is interesting, Mom had never been this happy since Adam's death.

"So what's up?" I asked without hesitation.

"Your friend, Jake, looks kind of cute!" Mom squealed.

My eyes widened, "Mom, you have a crush on him?!" I asked bewildered.

"No, of course" Mom chuckled, "I was thinking that he might be cute to be your boyfriend!"

"You thought what?!" I screeched.

"I don't care, I will make him like you."

"Mom, he's in love with me."

"Then that's good then, you just have to love him back!"

"Mom!" I whined.

"Thats right, you just have to love me back." A new voice said.

Of course, its Jake.

I stuck out my tongue at him and proceeded to eat my lunch.

"Can I bring this lovely lady out for a day?" Jake asked while placing both of his hands on my shoulders. I shrug it off but he wouldn't budge.

"Why of course, she would be happy to! I'll leave you lovebirds alone. Just don't make out in my kitchen." Mom jokingly said and walked out of the kitchen.

"I hate you!" I shouted.

"You actually love me." Jake pointed out.

"Not anymore." I said and stood up. I was about to walk away from him but he grabbed my hand and he came closer to my ear.

"If I love someone, I will make that someone love me back." Jake said in a low voice.

I yanked my arm away from him and went upstairs.

This is torture.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I wanna go home." I whined.