The visitors

Tommy's POV:
Tommy was shook awake by his brother, he seems so happy he thought before groggily sitting up. He groaned 'what is it tubbo'  tubbo shouted 'there's a visitor here to see us today' I acted excited but I knew that we had no chance because I was too old.

We quickly got dressed, me still acting excited. Then we got sent down the stairs by the caretaker, she explained to us that a man with two sons had come to visit, she informed us that he had adopted before. I was so nervous. We got sent into a small room where five chairs were sat in the middle me and tubbo were instructed to sit in two of them.

An oldish looking man walked in followed by a boy with brown fluffy hair, he was wearing a yellow oversized looking jumper and was holding a guitar on his back. Then in walked another odd looking boy he had long pink hair and wore a red cape and a crown perched on his head. I was intimidated at first but then he looked at me and gave me a soft smile.

They all sat in the chairs the man in the middle of the two boys. He held out his hand and brightly said 'hello I'm philza and these are my two sons Wilbur and techno' he said pointing at each of the boys. I flinched from the sudden movement and he slowly backed his hand away from me.Tubbo then said 'hello this is Tommy my brother and I am tubbo' I was slouched in my chair and Wilbur and tubbo were having a conversation about music or something.

'Hi mate' philza said in a caring manner. 'Hi' I replied, not really wanting to talk to him. 'So, how old are you and tubbo?' He asked politely. 'I'm 14 and tubbo's 7' I replied quickly and snappy. Techno just looked at me blankly and smiled. He quietly said 'have you ever heard of minecraft?'. 'I play it all the time with tubbo and our other two friends jack and puffy' I replied happier, because the conversation was getting a bit more interesting. 'When we take you home we should play sometime' he replied he seemed like a not very social person so I turned to talk to Phil. 'H-home' I said I had not heard that word in a while. Phil turned to me with a worried expression on his face. 'Yes we will take you home if you want to'

I had never been given the option whether to be adopted or not, I could see tubbo nodding his head frantically in the corner with Wilbur copying him. They seemed to have bonded pretty well. 'Yea okay' I said, they all cheered. They seemed like a genuinely nice family compared to the other ones we have been paired with in the past. I had promised myself that me and tubbo would be in a home by the time he turned ten.

A/N: This is my first fan fic so can I have suggestions in the comments on where to take this story.
Please tell me where I can improve!
Next part will be out in a few hours!