Shopping

Philza walked down the stairs at 6:00am as he does every morning but this morning was different he walked into the living room to see techno sleeping on the sofa with Tommy in his arms. Phil pulled out his phone and took a picture, waking techno up. Techno put his finger up to his lip telling Phil to keep quiet then pointed down to tommy.

Tommy's POV:
I got woken up by Wilbur running down the stairs blasting his new song. I looked up and saw techno looking down at me, I jumped out of my skin and ran upstairs to my and tubbo's room. Tubbo was thankfully still asleep. I gently shook him awake and threw him some clothes, this was the last pair we owned
I hope Phil notices
'Kids breakfasts ready!' Phil shouted to us from the kitchen. I slowly dragged myself to the table with tubbo and Phil asked me how much I wanted and I said 'not much please I'm not that hungry' tubbo gave me an encouraging look as Phil passed me the plate it had an egg and some toast on it. I looked over to tubbo and he said in a low whispery voice '5 bites' Phil noticed and turned around and said 'you don't have to eat it if you don't want to' so I pushed the plate away. I walked over to the sofa where techno was sat. I jumped up next to him and leaned on his shoulder he smiled at me and continued reading.

'Tubbo, Tommy come to the table!' We heard Phil shout from the dining room. We ran to the table and said 'we are going shopping in 15 mins go get your shoes on!' We got our shoes on and ran outside to the car' Wilbur and Phil both got in the car with techno in the front today.Phil started driving and we sang karaoke the whole way... well tubbo and Wilbur did me and techno both put headphones on and shared some music to ourselves.

'We're here. Tommy tubbo we are going to get you some clothes first' Phil says heading over to the clothes section. I pick out a load of white T-shirt's with red arms, three of the same tshirt to be exact. Then we went over to the decoration part of the shop, we bought loads of decorations for mine and tubbo's room such as a bee plushie and a few lovejoy posters.

When we got home I asked techno to help put up my posters so he hung up the lovejoy poster up and then we all went downstairs for movie night .

A/N;
Word count: 449
That's all the chapters for today I'll upload more tomorrow! <3