Settling in

Tw: Ed abuse puke negative thoughts

'Tommy and tubbo we will give you a tour and show you where your rooms are after dinner'

All of the boys went to sit around the tv tubbo and techno sat on one sofa, Wilbur and Tommy on the other. Techno got a book out and put some reading glasses on. 'What book is that' tubbo asked intrigued 'Greek mythology' techno responded not looking up from his book. 'What do you want to watch' Wilbur asked looking at tommy. 'Frozen' tommy responded. They put frozen on and watched it for a while.

'Dinners ready' they heard Phil shout from the kitchen. Wilbur and techno both ran to the kitchen with tommy and tubbo following slowly behind. They all sat down and Phil handed each one of them a plate with steak and baked potatoes. 'Enjoy, techno picked the potatoes from the farm'

Tommy looked at his food and poked it around his plate a bit. Tubbo looked over to him with a worried look, tubbo was the only one in the orphanage to know that Tommy suffered from a severe eating disorder, he got Tommy's attention and held up 4 fingers signalling that Tommy had to eat 4 bites. Tommy nodded and quickly shoved 4 mouthfuls into his mouth. Then put his knife and fork down. 'Not very hungry?' Phil asked. 'No I ate before I came here' that was a lie Tommy and tubbo both knew that.

After they had finished Phil had told techno and Wilbur to give the boys a tour. So they headed up the stairs and pointed to two rooms at the end of the corridor 'these two are your rooms' Wilbur explained, he looked over to Tommy and tubbo and they looked worried. 'You can share if you want!' Techno said and the two boys nodded and headed to their room. They opened their backpacks and hung their compass necklaces around the bed frame. This was the only thing that reminded them of home. 

'We have a tv!' Tubbo excitedly screeched. 'What do you want to watch?' Tommy said picking up the remote 'up' tubbo said. Tommy put up on the tv then said 'tubbo I'm just going to the toilet. He ran to the toiled and all the bad thoughts rushed to his head
Why did you eat that your already fat
Ew that was so greasy
Fat, ugly
Tommy
Tommy lent over the toilet bowl and started throwing up, he quickly stopped when he heard a quiet knock at the door then it opened. It was techno he walked in with a glass of water and a tablet 'here take these, I heard you in here so I thought I would bring you this' he handed tommy the pain killer. 'You can talk to me about anything, okay?' 'Thanks techno' tommy said trying to get techno to leave. Techno then opened the door and slipped out. Tommy picked up the glass of water and walked back to his bedroom, he walked in to see tubbo sleeping on the bed. He looked over to see the clock it was 12 pm. He swiftly got into bed behind tubbo and lay there watching the ceiling as he nodded off.

All the nightmares came back to him he saw visions of his mum and short snippets of her abusing him

He was shook awake by techno who was sat in-front of him in their bed. 'You were screaming' techno said worried. 'Oh sorry' tommy sighed. 'No need to apologise' techno exclaimed pulling tommy into a hug. The young boy melted into his arms crying into his shoulder. 'How about we go downstairs and I can read to you for a bit?' Techno asked Tommy. 'Yea that sounds nice' tommy said. Techno picked Tommy up in his arms and walked down the stairs with a book in his arms. 'Greek mythology...'
An hour into reading
He looked down to tommy and saw that tommy was sleeping in his arms "aww he must feel safe with me I've got to protect this one he's been through a lot" techno thought to himself, just sitting there with tommy asleep with him. He soon fell asleep too.

A/N:
This is wholesome I love it
Word count 717
Any requests?    ——————->