Going home

Philza looked at me so enthusiastically . I wasn't very excited because I had done this many of times to know that I would be back in the orphanage in about 2 weeks. 'Go help Tommy and tubbo pack their bags' Phil ordered to Wilbur and techno. They both herded me and and tubbo up the stairs and we headed to our room. It wasn't that big we had a bunk bed and one wardrobe. I rummaged through the wardrobe pulling out one red backpack and one green one lobbing the green one at tubbo. He caught it and pulled out two shoe boxes full of our belongings. We didn't have much. I opened the box which said 'TOMMY' on the top in messy handwriting. Inside it had a compass which said 'your tubbo' on it, it was the last thing that their mother had given them before she went missing. She had told them that they were so they never loose each other.Tubbo had an identical one that said 'your Tommy' on it. I took my shoebox and emptied the contents into my backpack and closed it.

Third person POV:
Tubbo was standing with his backpack on his back. Wilbur took it from him and tubbo jumped at his feet. Wilbur then picked tubbo up and put him on his back. Techno held his hand out to tommy to try to carry his bag for him, Tommy just backed away scared that he was going to take it. 'You can carry it if you want' techno calmly said to Tommy. He nodded in reply to him. Wilbur then said 'is that it?' And techno nudged him to tell him to start heading downstairs now. They all ran down the stairs with tubbo on wilburs back. Phil just smiled as they whizzed past them running out to the car, tubbo got down from wilburs back and held Tommy's hand. Will then dashed to the car and jumped in the front seat, and the others got in the back with tommy in the middle of tubbo and techno.

Tommy and tubbo were very tired as they never got much sleep in the orphanage. Tommy often got nightmares and woke up shaking and screaming.

Techno felt a slight weight on his shoulder he looked down and saw a sleeping tommy. He tapped Wilbur on the shoulder, he looked back and glanced at the young boy sleeping. Techno put a protective arm around tommy, he tensed up but quickly melted into the olders arms.

Philza looked back and chuckled 'you are getting a soft spot for Tommy already aren't you' techno just rolled his eyes and grunted. Wilbur and Phil hopped out of the car and opened tubbo and techno's door, Tommy jumped at the loud bang and techno ruffled his hair. They all got out of the car, Phil and the twins lived in a modern house on a street full of big houses. 'Wow' tubbo looked upwards amazed.

Phil got his keys out of his long black trench coat, opened the door and they all stepped inside.

A/N: there's probably gonna be a few chapters today.
Word count- 515 words