Babysitting

I woke up to Wilbur screaming 'suck it green boy' at the top of his lungs in the dining room then after that Phil shouting telling him to be quiet. I got up off the sofa and walked into the kitchen to where Phil and Wilbur was. 'Morning tommy' they both said in unison. 'Morning dad and Wilbur' I replied Phil smiled and went back to making breakfast.

'Today dream sapnap George and Karl will be looking after you' Phil explained to me and tubbo. 'Okay' we both replied as dad handed us both a plate with some breakfast on.

When we finished breakfast we all headed to the car and started driving. We stopped outside a massive house. The four men were waiting at the door so as soon as we knocked they all answered. 'Thanks for taking care of them' dad said waving goodbye to us both. 'Bye kiddos' he said. 'Bye dad' we both said.

'Come in' the four boys said. I took tubbo's hand and we both walked in. 'What do you want to do?' Asked sapnap. 'Why don't we watch tv' Karl said. 'What do you boys want to watch?' Sapnap asked. 'Uhm what about a Disney film' tubbo said. Okay said sapnap and he put the film on. Dream and George were sat on one side of the sofa, dream was hugging George. Sapnap and Karl sat on the other, sapnap was hugging Karl. Me and tubbo just sat awkwardly in the middle.

Time skip to after the film

'Why don't we go to the fun fair' dream exclaimed. 'Yayy funfair' tubbo said excitedly. We all hopped into dreams car and we drove about 1hr to a funfair. Karl did his little happy dance and then got out of the car along with sapnap me and tubbo. Dream and George were already over at the entrance paying to get in.

'Who wants to play this dart game?' Dream takes up the offer and wins a bee plushie and hands it to tubbo. Tubbo gives him a hug and thanks him. Karl did a basket ball game and won a packet of disks and handed them to me, we then decided to go get candy floss and go on some of the rides. We went on the carousel and got two massive bear teddies one for me and one for tubbo. Then we decided we needed to get out of there before we ended up spending more money. So we ran to the car with the massive teddies and the bee plushie and the disks.

We got home and dream had 30 missed calls from dad and 48 missed calls from techno and a message saying " if you don't get home with my brothers in the next 15 mins I'm going to kill you" from techno obviously. 'Uh oh we're in trouble' dream said worried. 'Oh god what have we done now' sapnap said confused. '30 calls from Phil and 48 from techno as well as a cute little death threat' dream said looking up from his phone. They all jumped back into the car and sped to philzas house.

Wilbur techno and Phil were all waiting by the door so as soon as they knocked they answered straight away. 'We are so sorry we won't do this again' dream said looking at his watch, 9pm. Philza chuckled 'looks like you two had fun' he said looking at me and tubbo with massive teddies and a bee plushie and disks. 'We did' we both chimed. Techno was giving dream a death stare. 'Oh look at the time looks like we need to get back' dream said quickly. 'Bye boys' they all said. 'Bye sapnap dream Karl and gogy' tommy and tubbo said in unison. They closed the door and went straight up into bed, they had a busy day.

A/N: karlnap and dnf lol
Word count- 653