Roadtrip part 2

We started driving home. Finally arriving at the house, I swung the van door open and ran to the front door. Techno answered 'thank god it's you' tommy says running into his arms. Techno looks at dream and George with a confused look on his face. 'Oh is that the time, we better get going' dream says looking at his wrist.

'What happened' techno asked looking at tommy. 'Oh shoot your crying' he says again. We both walk over to the sofa tubbo was up in his room probably crying too.

After a while I had calmed down. Techno asks again 'what happened?' I then explained that we went to McDonald's and I ordered a small chips and explained to dream that I had an eating disorder so he had Calle die pathetic and ordered me the largest meal on the menu and the drink with the most calories. He then started hitting me when I couldn't finish it. He also told me to grow up and just genuinely abused me. 'He what?!?' Phil said butting in. 'Oh I am going to kill that dick' techno said getting up and going to his room. 'Are you okay' Phil asked me. 'Can I have a hug?' I asked dad for the first time. 'Sure mate come here' Phil replied opening his arms just enough for me to fit in. I fell asleep in his arms.

A few hours later

I woke up to massive clanking noises as techno walked out of his room with a cape crown and a massive sword. 'Where are you going?' Phil asked m. I jumped at his voice because right forgot I was literally on him. 'Oh I'm going to kill.' He responded. 'Oh okay' Phil said shaking off the fact that his son had just told him he was going to kill someone.

A soft knock at the door and Wilbur walked in. 'What the hell' he said as techno waves his sword at him as he walked through the door. 'Sorry gotta be more careful next time.' I giggled, dad looked down at me. I could see the worry building in his eyes. 'Oh my gosh, you have a black eye' he said. 'Wilbur go get a wet paper towel this is an emergency' dad ordered Wilbur. 'Another reason to kill him' techno chimed as he left the house. Phil had me still in his arms and he had gotten me a wet paper towel. It didn't do much the most it did was relieve the throbbing pain in the side of his face. He didn't tell dad because he was stressed as it was.

'Get some rest' I heard tubbo's little voice come around the corner. 'Did he hurt you' Phil asked tubbo, Phil was now full dad mode. 'Not physically but inside...yes' tubbo said with a sad expression waving across his face. 'Oh my sons' Phil said with open arms, tubbo plonked himself on dads lap and me and tubbo fell right asleep.

Technos POV:
Oh this dick is going to feel pain he has never felt before. "If you mess with my brothers your messing with me too" he thought to himself. It was now 3 am so everyone was asleep, he climbed through dreams house window. Got dream and George out of their beds and tied them both in chairs.
'WHAT THE HELL' dream blurts.
'You messed with the wrong family' techno said slashing dream in the thigh with his sword. Techno held his sword up to dreams neck. 'Give me one reason I shouldn't kill you here and now' techno said. He stabbed dream in the throat, not enough to kill him but enough to send him to hospital for a few days. Then he slipped through the window and left.

It was 6 o'clock and techno walked through the front door and Phil was awake with tubbo and Tommy sleeping in his arms. They both jumped awake as soon as my sword hit the floor. I hadn't realised that there was blood all over my hands. 'TECHNO YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME' tommy shouted at him. Then he looked down at his hands, Phil and tubbo's eyes followed, Phil covered tubbo's eyes, 'what did you do?' Phil said. 'I didn't kill him probs just put him in hospital' techno said triumphantly. Phil rolled his eyes and chuckled. 'Don't worry Tommy I'm sure after what I just did he won't be going near you ever again!' Techno said giving me a big hug. Techno wasn't one for human contact so Phil just smiled at him. 'You've got a soft spot for him haven't you' he said chuckling. 'I guess you could say that' techno said in his monotone voice.

A/N :
Techno finally admits to having a soft spot for tommy .
Word count: 808