Meeting family friends

Tubbo and Tommy had ended up falling asleep on the sofa and techno had to carry them
Both up to their bed, he noticed that tommy was very very skinny. "I'll have to get him to eat tomorrow" he thought to himself.

Time skip bc I'm lazy :)

Tommy sat up quickly waking tubbo up too, getting out of bed and getting dressed. They walked downstairs and saw that techno had made crepes for breakfast he had four plates out one for d-Phil one for Wilbur and one for me and Tommy he had two pancakes on each plate. He signalled for the boys to go and sit down so they did. 'Dad Wilbur breakfasts ready!' Techno shouted up the stairs followed by two people racing down the stairs and sitting down.

Techno kept looking up and checking up on tommy, once they were all done he noticed Tommy hadn't eaten anything at all. So he picked up the plate and walked to Tommy's room with it, slipped through the door and sat in the chair. He put the plate on the table and said 'I am not moving until you eat at least one of them crepes' tommy was confused so he sat up and took the plate.

He slowly ate the pancakes and then went white as a ghost so techno seemed proud of Tommy for giving it a go and the two of them walked downstairs to see Phil tubbo and Wilbur.

'Tommy I was just talking to tubbo about meeting Niki and dream and George and sapnap, what do you think?' Phil asked 'uhm sure' Tommy wasn't sure about meeting new people he had a bit of social anxiety so he looked over to techno who gave him the thumbs up.

There was a knock on the door and one tall man and one short walked in. 'This is dream and this is George' Phil explained to me 'hi I am dream and this is my boyfriend George' he said pointing to the shorter brunette. He waved back at me.

Techno stood behind me and put his hands on my shoulders, I flinched because I wasn't used to people doing that. 'Oh look here comes Niki and sapnap!' Techno beamed a cute girl walked through the door with a cake tin in her hand. 'Hello I'm Niki' she said in a high pitched voice, leaning down to shake my hands. 'Hi I'm sapnap' says the other man he was a little strange.

They ended up staying the night and I ended up sleeping on technos shoulder again and tubbo on nikis lap.

A/N:
More chapters probably tonight
Word count- 444