S.M - First Time/Smut

• Can I get an imagine with me and Shawn Mendes where I'm a Virgin and he's not and he doesn't know until we are about to do it and it's super cute.

-- (Y/N's POV) --

We fall back onto the bed, still making out. Shawn is my boyfriend, he has been for four months and those four months have been the best.

We've only ever made out so I got a little nervous when his hands began to unbutton my jeans as I straddle his lap, running my fingers through his hair. I allow him to slide off my jeans, reaching up to take my t-shirt off and switch positions so he's on top of me, between my legs. His fingers dance down my bare skin before pulling down my panties a little bit so he bury two of his fingers deep inside of me. We've done this before, the first time was quite recent actually, and I didn't want to stop.

I slip my hand underneath his shirt and drag my fingers up and down his toned stomach, feeling every muscle in his body tense as I do. I moan as his fingers quicken, grabbing onto his t-shirt and the bedsheets above my head. "Sh-Shawn." I moan as I release over his fingers. I watch him as he pulls his fingers up to my mouth and licks them clean before pulling his shirt over his head, messing his brown hair up perfectly.

He crawls, backwards, further down the bed until his face is between my thighs. I'm a moaning mess as he licks a bold strip up and blows on it, creating the best feeling I've experienced so far. "I love you Y/N." He says before connecting his lips to my clit, sucking and licking which builds up my second orgasm waiting to be released.

"I-I love you too Sh-Shawn!" Every thing I say comes as a moan, encouraging him to work faster between my thighs.

I begin to squirm, overwhelmed with the feelings inside my stomach and the immense pleasure he's creating. He holds me down with an arm secured over my stomach and his two fingers pumping in and out of me again, sending me into my second orgasm of the night.

Eventually I unbutton his tight jeans and return only some pleasure with kisses to his hard shaft. "Y/N don't tease." He moans, I giggle against him before taking him fully into my mouth, pulling his only support holding him up - his arm - so he falls back onto his back.

I bob my head up and down his long length, deep throating him occasionally which made me gag, but it turned him on to the fullest to I did it again. He cups my face, pulling me up to kiss my lips. "If you didn't stop then we wouldn't have been able to finish." He chuckles, flipping me over onto my back to line himself up at my entrance.

His tip brushes my skin, I need to tell him. "Sh-Shawn, wait, wait." I blurt out, putting my hand on his chest.

He does stop and a panicked expression falls onto his face. "Y/N we don't have to do this if you don't want to, I'm okay with wait-"

"No it's not that, it's just...I'm a virgin." I mutter, looking down to avoid his eyes.

"What?" He asks, confusion laced through his voice. "But you said you were-" for the second time I interrupt him.

"I know, I lied, I wanted to impress you." I sigh, dying with embarrassment as I lay naked beneath him, speaking about my virginity.

"You wanted to impress me? Y/N you had me at hello," he chuckles, caressing his face. "You don't and didn't need to impress me." He assures, pressing his lips to mine.

"I understand if you changed your mind." I tell him, covering my red face with my hands.

"I haven't changed my mind Y/N, do you want to do this?"

"Yes, I want you to be my first Shawn." I reply, he smiles and kisses me.

"That's all you had to say baby, it'll hurt at first." He warns, holding both of my hands as he pushes himself inside of me.

It hurt like a bitch at first but soon the pain faded, he began thrusting until we both reached our highs and screamed out to let the neighbours know.