S.W - For Miracle.

• This is for my bby Miracle, hope you feel better💓

-- (Miracle's POV) --

I sigh, throwing my bag onto the floor before climbing the stairs to my bedroom. Walking into my room, I smile when I see my bed, waiting for me to jump in and cuddle the covers to death.

I lay down, sighing in content as I drift off slowly.

That, of course, only lasts for a few seconds before my phone in my back pocket decides to wake me up. I groan, pulling the annoyance out of my back pocket to answer it with an attitude.

"What?"

It could have been the president for all I care. "Hello to you too Miracle, had a bad day?" He asks, I sigh and rub my tired eyes.

"Worst fucking day ever, and Mother Nature is a fucking bitch." I hiss before feeling a tear leak from my eye.

I groan in anger, Sam quietly chuckles which only makes me madder. "I'm coming over, warm the bed up for me." He says before we say our goodbyes and hang up.

I wait for around twenty to thirty minutes and squeal when he walks into my bedroom, thank God I gave him a key - I would have left him outside if he never, fuck moving.

"Change into your pyjamas and let's cuddle, I brought Taco Bell and your Starbucks." He grins, placing it all down on the bedside table, along with a hand size teddy bear.

"I can't move." I whine, he rolls his eyes at me and grabs my pyjamas from my drawers.

"You're lucky I love you baby girl." He chuckles before undressing me carefully, trying not to make me move too much.

After successfully changing me like a baby, he puts If I Stay on - my favourite movie - and climbs into bed beside me. "Damn, you did warm it up didn't you?" He laughs, kissing my temple as I lay my head on his chest.

"Just for you." I smile, stroking his chest softly.

After a while, I hear my stomach growl in hunger. I laugh with Sam and sit up to eat my taco, Sam steals a bite or two but I don't mind. I whine as I feel the feeling coming, I pull a funny face and wait for it before sneezing and squealing at the same time.

I squeeze my legs together and dread that feeling of sneezing whilst on your period, it truly is the worst. "Why do periods have to be such a bitch, I wish I could take it all away." Sam sighs, pushing me back just slightly to pull my t-shirt up and kiss my stomach.

"That's just life," I shrug, stroking his hair before sipping my Starbucks and laying back down on his chest. "Thank you."

"Anything for my baby girl." He chuckles, stroking my stomach.

"This is why I fucking love you." I groan, clinging to his side.

"And I fucking love you too baby girl." He chuckles, kissing my head.