Key of Valor

My name is Xena Ross. I'm a seventeen year old girl from a small town who's life was relatively boring, in regards to the typical stress or drama.

Although i don't remember much from my childhood, i've always just gone with the flow.

Nothing was ever very difficult or complicated. I didn't even have to study for tests.

So, after a few years, i decided to spice things up on my own. My favorite hobbies became playing a ton of video games, friend-zoning a ton of boys, and slamming my fist into anyone who opposed me.

I lived solely with my older brother, but not oldest brother, Sean. My parents had recently divorced, and to try and get herself back on her feet, my mother moved an hour away, back into her parents' house, leaving me with my brother to avoid the unnecessary stress of switching schools when i was getting so close to graduating.

My father moved states away, and none of us have heard from him since.
I have only two siblings, my oldest brother being already married and living in his own house.

We all got along great, and although Sean didn't like me fighting, he never grounded me for it or told me directly to stop... It might also be because i'm not entirely human, but i don't know what i am, exactly; just that i wasn't like everyone else, but not hugely different from them either.
I was just a bit stronger, faster and smarter.

Usually in movies or books, not being human meant you could fly or turn invisible.

Sadly, i was never that lucky.
And who knew that the quiet, boring little life i hated so deeply was about to take such a drastic turn..?