Love

*SMUT & FEELS WARNING. SKIP IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ THIS TYPE OF STUFF, DON'T CARE FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT OR RELATIONSHIP TYPE THINGS, OR DON'T LIKE SEXUAL CONTENT*

I think it's a really cute chapter so i suggest you read anyway. c:

You've been warned. (x

-------------------------------------------

"Did i really do as good as the King said?" I found myself asking out loud as i came down the hall from taking a shower into the big ass open room that was our bedroom/kitchen/living room.

"Huh- Yeah. Why do you ask?" Roxas cocked an eyebrow at me over his laptop monitor.

"Well, you know me," i laughed lowly as i sat beside him on our bed.

"I'm always scared of never being good enough, and-"

I felt a hand wrap around my leg, just above my knee. Glancing up, i saw Roxas had now focused his gaze on me, his features set sharply.

"And you want to be able to fight for yourself- i know." He spoke calmly, although his expression seemed a tad irritated. He always hated when i talked down to myself or doubted my abilities, but i never saw myself the way he saw me.

But for that matter, do any of us? Sure, we can gaze in a mirror for hours on end, but we never get to see the important things, like how someone's eyes light up when they talk about something they really take enjoyment in, or when a cute boy smiles and giggles in an attempt to make an infant laugh, or the way our features squint and change when we let out a deep, genuine laugh.

We never get to see the things that others fall in love with.

We just stare intently into the mirror, focusing mostly on every single imperfection and mistake until we make ourselves sick.

Love is different. True love is patient and gentle. It isn't naive or untruthful, it will see each mistake and flaw as they are, no more, no less, but they will also account those flaws for what makes you unique and special. Love will turn your worst insecurities into nothing but another cloud in the sky; all different in size, shape and mass, but all used together to paint a beautiful picture.

"You were incredible," Roxas began, dragging me back out of my thoughts.

"I swear, i could barley focus on your movements. I almost feel like you've gotten faster and stronger. You're too worried about getting back to how you were that you forget the situation you're in right now. You have to start back from almost nothing again, and so far, you're doing amazing. Rome wasn't built in a day, baby. Take each day as it is; Another day to learn more and train. You'll get back to where you were and more, i know it; I know you. You always go after what you want, and you always give your all, especially to your friends. We're here every step of the way. Don't stress too much, i hate seeing your pouty face."

His hand reached up to caress my cheek, and he ran his thumb across it gently, grinning widely at me.

"Alright." I agreed, barley able to speak. He always knew exactly how to comfort me.

"I also had a really hard time not ripping your clothes off in front of everyone."

"Wha-" I felt my eyes widen to the size of dinner plates.

Always so blunt, straight to the point.

"You really turned me on back there, alright?" He laughed, scratching the back of his head as i saw a faint blush spread across his cheeks.