Beyond our love

DISCLAIMER ; This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

     Ps; Thank you so much for supporting this and this will end before May ends! I hope you still support me until I post new books! I'll not be that active but I will try to make my book and future books good! I appreciate all the votes, views and reads! Ilysm guys!<333

Drie

   In just a blink I'm 21 and I am in my 3rd year college Half way but happy. Guess what, We all are still classmates and besties. Elle is back, she apologizes and makes an effort for her to be back at our circle of friends. I just accept my fate and I still love him of course, Madaming pinagbago si Kay just in 2 years.

Me and him are together now, all those pain, tears, problems and sadness are actually so helpful for our relationship. We re-start our story and we both put our patience and effort into this relationship. Di mawawala ang mga away pero syempre di din mawawala ang saya na mararamdaman mo,it started normal...

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

After a week I decided to just talk it out para maayos na namin yung sitwasyon namin. Kasi hindi naman pupwedeng kaming dalawa ang nasasaktan dahil sa maliliit na bagay. "Let's talk" sabay naming sabing makita namin ang isa't isa "You first" sabay ulit naming sabi. "Wala akong oras para dito halika nga!"

I pull him out and get us to a less crowded place. "Kay look. I'm sorry I am dramatic I know, pero please don't igno-" I was explaining to him my side without actually looking at him but I was beyond shocked by what he did. He kissed me.. Once again I forgot what I was going to say and just stared at him.

"It's fine, I am also so sorry for whatever I've done. Look, what if we try it once again hm?" He said looking at me directly. "How about me saying 'Yes'?" I ask, seeing his eyes light up when I say those words "Hmmm" he acted as if he was thinking something. "How about saying that word when I ask you my question?" he asked back.

"Ask your question then" I answered and just went with the flow. "Hmm. Will you be my girlfriend? He then asked. "Do not! Take back the Yes you agreed!" he demands "Heh! Of course it's a yes Kay!" he smiled and hugged me tightly . "You can call me Cole now baby." I changed my expression "What? You don't like baby?" I nodded "Hmm you suggest then." he said "I was thinking about these before so how about... bubby or hubby, wifey. you know."

He thinks for a second. "I like the bubby one, What's the meaning hm? I love you so much ahh, can't believe you're mine now bubby" he smiled as he sits the both of us. I am on his LAP WHAT THAPAK!? "Uhm, ah eh it means Bubbles and Buddy. Bubbles for the secure we have and buddy forever. What do you think?" his smile grew wider and approve.

"That's a great meaning, you actually thought of this before" he chuckled and we are now going to our destined class.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"Bubby! We are here na." I snapped out of my daydreaming and greet my boyfriend "Bagal nyo, bumili lang kayo ng chips eh" pagrereklamo ko "sorry na po, hindi sila maka-decide eh" tawa niya dahil ang daming dala nung apat. "Anoo ba yan dalawang movie lang papanoorin natin ang dami nyong binili!" sabi ni Mitch "Baby, di ko kasi sure kung mauubos mo yung bibilhin ko kaya niramihan ko na!" pag defend namin ni Aaron sa girlfriend nya.

"Ikaw ano yan?! Ang dami naman nyan Ryan eh!" sabi ni Elle "Ang dami mo kayang favorite chips, di ko sure ano ang bibilhin!" Lahat sila nagaaway na habang kami ni Kayden ito chill lang kinakain na yung Bacon chips na binili niya. "So glad you know me well, I love you!" he kissed my cheeks "of course you're my bubby" and we continue to just watch. He didn't say I love you too back..

I can't focus on the movie, I'm just thinking about the fact that Kayden didn't respond to my I love you. *Don't let your overthinking ruin you, Drie.* I cheered myself up to light my mood too.

Kayden

I was so focused on the movie and the food that I forgot to say I love you, I saw her just staring and just had an unreadable look on her face, she's doing it again. She's overthinking too much. That's one of the things I hate about her, she just can't stop overthinking. It's like she is not trusting me.

Hope she just stops that because that will just ruin the both of us. I hugged her and caressed her hand that I was holding so she could stop "I love you so much." she smiles now. Argh finally.. May makwe- kwento na naman ako nito kay Mara. Me and Drie, Our Love is just sometimes frustrating and problematic but it isn't toxic. I love her and trust her. I hope she does too.

ps; as I said po I am hoping to finish this book before the end of the may so yeah! Thank you for the love and support! Can't believe I got 200 reads!! ahhcckk! I love you guys so much <33