Chapter 25

Smita POV

"Don't you dare say that! I have no hormonal changes!" I yelled out at Dhruv.

Dhruv was alarmed at that, so was Hari, who just asked Dhruv for the car keys to park them.

We'd reached home.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry." Dhruv said, gently kissing my forehead.

I smiled.

"Now, let's go." Dhruv said.

"Yeah - but, wait, let me atleast get the sweets." I said.

"Oh, okay." He nodded.

We went in, and - correction - I rushed in, with Dhruv trying to stop me from running.

I stuffed a sweet in everyone's mouth first, bending down to take blessings from the elders, and hugging the others.

Once I'd finished, I saw Kunal jiju went up to Dhruv.

"Bhai, pehli baat mujhe lagta tum dono ke do - do hai. Aur dusri baat, tujhe to abhi se yeh sab jhelna padega. Teri patni ke hormones bahut jaldi kam kar rahe hai. Samita ke to pregnancy ke first week ke baad hi aata hai yeh sab." He told him, and both of them laughed silently. (Brother, first thing, I think you've got two. And second, you're handling all this from now itself? Samita's hormonal effects start after atleast a week of pregnancy.)

Right behind them, Me and Samita Di cleared our throats.

We saw that they gulped, and turned around.

I threw Dhruv a sneery smile, and so did Samita Di to her husband.

"Khushi - hi." Dhruv tried.

"Hi." I nodded.

"Main - woh, abhi aata hoon." He said, trying to run away. (I - I'll be right back.)

I caught him by his t - shirt.

"Thikhe - lekin abhi yaha kya baat ho rahi thi?" I asked. (Okay - but what were you two talking about rn?)

"Tum logo ko jitna jhagadna hai jhagad lena, lekin usse pehle, I need to speak to my Bhabhi and brother." Anjali Di said. (Fight as much as you all want, but before that - )

Everyone nodded, and we went with Di, to our room.

"Kya hua, Di?" I asked. (What happened?)

"Bas ki maine sab ke samne kuch nahi kaha, iska matlab yeh nahi hai ki mujhe nahi pata." Di said. (Just because I didn't say anything in front of everyone, doesn't mean that I don't know.)

Dhruv and I looked at each other, alarmed. She knew about Shyam or something?

"Kya nahi pata, Di?" Dhruv asked. (Don't know what?)

"Kal raat Bhabhi ke papaya khane ke baad main upar gayi thi aap dono ke kamre ke pas. Aur phir - maine awaze suni." Di said. (Yesterday night, bhabhi had papaya, and I went upstairs to your room. And then - I heard you both.)

"Kaisi awaz?" I asked, bewildered. (What kind of voice?)

"Aap dono itne irresponsible kaise ho sakte ho? My Bhabhi is pregnant, and you're both so irresponsible that you're having sex?" Di asked. (How can you both be so irresponsible?)

Dhruv and I looked at each other, and gulped.

"Anjali..." A voice came from behind, after Di had lectured us for half an hour.

Mummy stood there to our rescue.

"Nahi, Ma. Aap mujhe mat rokna. Mera to man karta hai in dono ko alag kamre de doon ab!" Di growled. (No, Ma. Don't stop me. My mind wishes to give these two seperate rooms now!)

"Beta, teen mahino tak safe hai yeh." Mummy smirked at me and Dhruv. (Child, all that is safe till atleast three months.)

"Really?" Di raised her eyebrow.

"Mm Hmm. Go ask your Father about it." Mummy said to Di, rolling her eyes.

We all laughed at that.

"Smita, Dhruv, chalo apne kamre main jakar aaram karo thodi der. You've come after a long drive right now, and Anjali began yelling. Go." Mummy smiled. (Go rest in your room for a while)

We smiled back and went to our room.

I was reading a book on pregnancy, and Dhruv had joined in.

There was a knock on our door.

"Tum baitho. I'll see." Dhruv said, and I nodded. (You sit.)

It was Di.

"Dhruv. Kya main andar aa sakti hoon?" She asked. (Can I come in?)

Dhruv smiled and nodded.

Di came to my side of the bed, as she sat right beside me, cupping my hands with hers.

"Kya hua, Di? Sab thikh to hai na?" I asked. (What happened, Di? Is everything alright?)

"Ha, bhabhi. Woh, main yaha aap dono se maafi mangne aayi hoon." Di said. (Yes, Bhabhi. Actually, I've come here to ask for forgiveness from you both.)

"Maafi?" We asked, shocked. (Forgiveness?)

"Mujhe maaf kar do, Bhabhi, Dhruv. Abhi ke saath jo hua uske baad main bacho ke baare main bahut possessive ho gayi hoon. I was very worried about you - so that's why today." She hung her head. (I'm sorry, Bhabhi, Dhruv. After what happened with Abhi, I guess I became to possessive about kids.)

I lifted her head, to see she was crying, and Dhruv and I wrapped her into a hug.

"Aapke saath jo hua, bahut bura hua Di. You didn't deserve it. Aur us incident ke baad, Dhruv aur main samajhte hai. Lekin ab main aapse gussa hoon." I said. (What happened with you was really bad, Di. And after that incident, Dhruv and I understand. But I'm angry with you now.)

"Kyu?" Di asked. (Why?)

I pouted while Dhruv chuckled.

"Aapko humse maafi mangne ki kya zaroorat hai, Di?" I pouted. (What is the need for you to ask for forgiveness from us?)

"Oh. So, what can I do to make it up to my Bhabhi?" Di chuckled, and hugged me.

"I guess the entire family has to do it." I smirked, and the Singhania siblings shot me confused looks.

A/N - Ugh! I updated through phone cuz' y'll are so impatient!! Anyways, I had to update sometime soon, because a lot of incidents have happened in my life since April 5, the last since I updated. Whatever. And, I'm so so sorry guys, for the one - month gap. Some of my Wattpad friends know, but it was because I'm extremely fragile and unstable rn, having saved my unborn twins on time. Well, y'll see what I'm talking about in the future updates. See ya!

Love you all!