Chapter 38

Author's POV

Hey! HEYYYYYYYYYYYY! We're finally backkkkkkkkkkkk!

Ok so I was soooooo busy with the birth of my twins, Advay and Arshi on May 6, 2022, That like I barely had time to come here and continue writing again be it Engaged or The life of the young Enchancian royals.....

But here we go again, and I've decided to start with this one again, because there's so much you all have missed in my life ever since!

Third Person POV [As you guys know, whoever is writing at present, the 'POV' is on their name, but in this chapter a lottttttt  of people are writing, so third person pov :D ]

Date - May 6, 2023.

It's Advay and Arshi's first birthday!!

(PS- Our baby boy was supposed to be named Suryaksh, but our family pandit {priest} said that according to their birth charts, it'd be auspicious for both of their names to start from the letter A, and since the Bua names the kids of her brother and bhabi, Anjali Di named our baby girl as Arshi, as decided earlier, and came up with the name Advay for our baby boy. Oh, oh, oh, also, Arnav (my brother) got married to Pallavi (his girlfriend if you all remember from the past chapters) and also, NK Bhai got married to Lavanya Kashyap, senior accountant of WeDesign, and one of mine and Dhruv's best friends. Both Arnav and NK Bhai got married last year, NK Bhai marrying before the kids were born and Arnav a lot after.)

Okay so now lets see what's going on inside the mansion.

There's a lot going on in the hall. NK Bhai, Akash and Arnav, are seen racing around with their wives, Lavanya, Payal and Pallavi, ordering the servants about.

Anjali Di was getting Abhi ready, Amma, Babuji, Kunal Jiju, Samita Di, Mami and Mama were themselves getting ready, and Ma and Papa were racing about too.

Wait.......where's DhruvShi?

In the master bedroom of the mansion, we see a woman in her late twenties, arranging things in a blue and pink lehenga. Suddenly a man, about the same age, hugs her from the back and nuzzles into her hair.

Tightening his hold around her waist, he kissed her right shoulder. She closed her eyes and melted, but regained herself. 

"Dhruv" she groaned "What are you doing?"

But the man barely listened. He pulled her sleeves down and started kissing her.

But Khushi gave me a light playful push and circled her arms around his neck.

"Mr. Dhruv Singhania, behave. Don't forget, you're not a young man anymore. You're a father of four kids and have become old."

"Oh c'mon Khushi. You're behaving like I'm a 50 year old. I'm just 29. I am perfectly young and healthy. Do you want me to prove it now?" He smirked mischievously.

Turning away, Khushi said "No need. I know everything that's going on in your pervert mind. But I don't have time for all that. The function is about to start in sometime."

But Dhruv still pulls her closer to him, mumbling "We did it a long time ago. Shall we?"

"Maybe-" Khushi started-

Then, they heard a baby girl's voice approching to their room. "Maasi, Chhote Papa"

They quickly parted and adjusted themselves. Soon a girl entered, followed by Samita.

"Kriti, come to Maa. I will get you ready. Anyway your Maasi and Chhote Papa have to get their kids ready.

"No no i will get ready with Arshi." Kriti said.

Samita groaned. Khushi laughed and guaranteed Samita that she'd get Kriti ready too.

"Arre Khushi adjust your sleeve. Did you forget how to wear clothes, or is my little brother in-law upto mischief?" Samita said, smirking.

"Di" Khushi groaned, and Samita left laughing.

"Lets go, Kriti, we'll take Arshi and go get ready" Khushi said, picking Arshi up and Kriti nodded gleefully.

But as they were leaving they heard a loud wail.

Khushi sighed, turned around and looked at her husband. "There goes your laadla. You only handle him. I'm going to get these girls ready. If I'll sit to make him stop, then we are going to be terribly late."

Dhruv grinned. "You go. I'll handle him." And so Khushi left.

Dhruv moved to the blue cradle. He saw his baby boy, Advay Singhania, wailing and looking around with his chocolate eyes. Seeing his father, Advay stopped crying and giggled.

Dhruv picked him up and bounced him in his arms. Advay laid his head of Dhruv's shoulder and clasped him shirt, the only thing he inherited from his mother. Otherwise Advay Singhania had gone completely on his father. Be it anything. 

After the miscarriage, and near-death experience of Khushi, they were so traumatized that they immediately opted for Khushi's second pregnancy after she got fit and fine. After trying for sometime, Advay and Arshi were conceived.

Dhruv was on top of the moon when Khushi informed him about her pregnancy. He was overwhelmed and ever cry hugged Khushi. For the entire pregnancy period, Dhruv had treated Khushi like a Princess, fulfilling all her wishes and cravings.

He would wake up early in the morning, get everything ready for the day for himself, Khushi and for kids (Abhi and Kriti), then wake up Khushi and take her for her morning walks, coming back he would let Khushi to get ready. In the meantime, he will wake up kids, get them ready for school, sometimes even make their breakfast.

After breakfast, Dhruv would drop kids to school and Khushi to office. Even while being in the office, he would go to her cabin a thousand times to check on her. He had strictly prohibited Khushi from doing any household or heavy works at office. She was only allowed to do office works that too sitting at her desk. No cooking and definitely no helping workers. Just supervising everything.

Though Khushi tried to make him understand that it was not her first pregnancy and she knew what to do and what not to do. Dhruv didn't budge and always remained over protective. She sometimes even became frustrated with his overprotectiveness and had screamed at him in front of her and his employees. But he remained calm and always pacified her sweetly.

After her fifth month, he didn't allowed her to work and himself stopped going to office. Khushi tried to make him understand so much but he stood his stand and didn't agree. During those times, Akash, NK and Lavanya handled the company while Dhruv handled house alongwith Abhi and Kriti. Dhruv used to take care of them like his own children. He always used to say that he is practicing to take care of their children through them. He used to drop and pick them from school, play with them, teach them, make them do homework, feed them and put them to bed. He didn't wanted to make them feel neglected. Though they were past the age to feel insecure, still Dhruv wanted all his children to get equal love and happiness.

BIRTH OF BABIES IN NEXT CHAPTER. STAY TUNED.