Chapter 37

Khushi POV

Hey guys! How are you all doing? Well, I know this is 'My love story', but no harm in putting some other life experiences which aren't related to Dhruv and me or love, right?

So, in today's chapter, the story I'm going to narrate to you is very much real, of my bestie, after Naina. Her name is Ritika. Stay tuned!

Third Person POV

2009

A cheerful, lively girl named Ritika, in 9th grade, had fallen in love with a guy in her complex.

The guy's name was Aarav Gupta.

A/N - GUYS, RITIKA AND I WERE FRIENDS FROM 8TH GRADE.

But, through one of her friends, Aarav got to know about this.

Ritika is beautiful, he he always taunted her for liking a guy like him.

One day, Aarav came to Ritika.

"I'm so sorry, Ritika. Can you please forgive me and give me another chance?" He asked.

Ritika jumped with joy, and the two started dating. They met everyday, sometimes at Aarav's house, sometimes at Ritika's.

Everything was great, when that one day came.

Aarav called Ritika to his house. She went there, only to notice the two were alone in the entire house.

Ritika didn't mind, and started chatting about with Aarav, until the guy finally showed her his real colours.

He kissed Ritika, tight, lowering his hand down and down through her stomach.

Simply put, he wanted to have sex with her.

Ritika didn't like this one bit, and she understood Aarav's intention, pushing him back and trying to hit him and run away.

But Aarav was stronger than her.

He, in rage, wanted to rape her. He had taken of his pants and was about to pull Ritika to him and get rid of her clothes, when, all of a sudden, she hit his eyes, and ran away, leaving Aarav screaming in pain.

Thus, Ritika lost her belief in love, until she met this guy.

Suryansh, her husband. 

 A/N - From 10th grade onward, we all were in the same class. Me, Dhruv, Ritika and Suryansh.

She found Suryansh the only person she could trust in this time, and she told everything to him.

By God's grace, Suryansh couldn't see his friend in pain, and he was honored that she trusted him so much, so much that she had told nobody of her secret except for him. Later onwards, when Suryansh and Ritika married, she told me and Dhruv her entire story.

15 year old Ritika and 15 year old Suryansh.

Suryansh worked to her with the help of a gifted counsellor, and Ritika was cured from the biggest fear and dilemma.

Suryansh's younger brother, Siddhant, was also in the same class 10th onwards as the four of us.

Slowly and gradually, Suryansh and Ritika fell deeply in love with each other, but they never got into a relationship, they never dated.

But Siddhant got to know about this love.

Siddhant, from his childhood, was a very shrewd man. Ritika's parents almost had him jailed once for robbery.