Chapter 47

L.A. 2 p.m.
Ethan POV

We’ve been back in L.A. for a couple of months now. There was no way I was going to let Y/n spend another day away from me and Gray luckily realised that. After Ava and Gray got back from the toilet in the plane for the 3rd fucking time, Ava fell asleep. Much to Grayson’s dismay. I guess he wasn’t finished with her yet. But with Ava falling asleep, Grayson shifted his attention to me. While y/n was pulled deep into her second Harry Potter movie, he started talking about our living arrangements. “Please tell me you’re not gonna let her go back to Kian, are you?” He asked me. “Y/n should move in with us.” He added determined.

Of course I was not gonna let her move in with Kian again, but I didn’t expect Grayson to agree with y/n living with us without me having to convince him. It’s been a real household ever since y/n moved in. I mean, I know Grayson was running the household before. But he was always trying to make me do chores, like emptying the dishwasher or folding the laundry. Now the house smells good 24/7 and we eat home cooked meals every single night. The dishwasher always seems to be empty and the laundry always seems to be folded, without anyone screaming that it isn’t their chore. Y/n started working for Seatgeek again and spent a good amount of time at David’s place when we just got back.

Unfortunately her anxiety attacks got worse and where I had to drive to David’s place twice a week, to calm her down in the beginning.. I ended up collecting y/n every single morning from David’s house, one hour after she got there. She had to take a 2 hour nap after each anxiety attack to recover from it and it really started to affect our lives. She became very insecure about everything and anything, continuously afraid she would end up having an attack. Which made her say no to any opportunity given to her. She didn’t even want to leave the house anymore at one point, she didn’t want to leave my side anymore. Which became a real problem when I needed to leave the house. It exhausted her and it put me in constant worry.

Ava’s visits were the only thing she was looking forward to, which agitated Grayson. With Ava still living in NYC, Grayson only sees her 2 weeks out of the month. During those 2 weeks Ava stays at our place. It used to be something Grayson looked forward to as well. Spending time with his girlfriend. Sleeping together, waking up together and cooking together. All the things he sees me do with y/n on a daily basis. You can probably imagine how frustrated he gets when he ends up sleeping with me, in my bed, every time Ava comes to visit. Why you may ask? Because Ava, as the good friend she is, ends up spending quality time with y/n.

Comforting her, helping her overcome these anxiety attacks and because they are best friends as well, they just enjoy each other’s company. They watch movies in bed and end up falling asleep together. Which results in a heavily sighing and eye rolling Grayson, walking into my room, dragging his pillow behind him. At first I thought that dealing with his snoring would be the worst thing I got out of this deal, but boy was I wrong. Since Grayson and Ava are not sleeping together they have to catch up on sex during other moments they spend together. Because that apparently is their main priority? I’ve walked in on them having sex in the bedroom, the gym, our studio and on the fucking kitchen counter, when they thought y/n and I were out of the house.

I forced y/n to go out to a restaurant with me every single day, that week. Which is a hassle when you have a fiancée who is anxious to leave the house. But I just wasn’t gonna prepare food right where Ava’s sweaty butt cheek was being shoved back and forth over the kitchen counter. I wanna throw up again, thinking about it. Them having sex in every room of the house has been putting y/n and me on edge as well. With her growing anxiety we still haven’t passed the point of making out. Making out intensely, I have to say. Making out until we’re both panting and until we’re both extremely horny. Making out until we’re dry humping and my boxer briefs end up being soaking wet from her juices.

Making out until I’m ready to pull my hair out, because she makes me so hard that it hurts. Making out until I have to go take a shower after and release myself. Just thinking about her makes me hard nowadays. But I’ve decided I’m not gonna be the one who’s gonna take this to the next level. Whenever she’s ready, she can take us there.

I’m completely in the zone while editing our latest Dolan twins video and am leaning back in my desk chair when y/n barges in the room. Her breathing is rapid and shallow and her eyes wide. She’s holding on to the wall and tries to catch her breath. It immediately puts me on edge, thinking she’s having an anxiety attack.

I throw my headphones on my desk and jump out of my chair to run up to her. “Y/n.. baby?!” I say, trying to catch her attention. “Breathe, baby! You’re going to be alright.” I add while lowering my head a little to look her in the eyes. She places one hand on my shoulder and holds on as I cup her chin to lift her head. As soon as we lock eyes I realize she’s not having an anxiety attack. Her eyes aren’t watery and lost or red and puffy. Her eyes are looking at me longingly. Her eyes are full of craving. Within a split second her hand moves from my shoulder to the nape of my neck and she pulls me close. Pressing her lips forcefully on mine, leaving us both breathless. She let’s go of the wall and digs her other hand in my chest. I’m thrown off by this, for me, sudden change in energy, but kiss her back willingly.

My hands travel down her sides and rest on her hips as I gently push her against the wall. I rest my head against her forehead and pull away from her lips to both give us a chance to gasp for air. “Gray and A?” I manage to breathe out in an attempt to ask her if she just walked in on them. “Yeah..” she breathes back against my lips before she tilts her head and lets my tongue enter her mouth. We’re going from 0 to 100 again real quick before y/n pushes me away from her body. For a moment I’m afraid I triggered her anxiety, but when I catch her gaze again I see she’s still turned on. Y/n grabs my wrist and drags me behind her to my bathroom.

She turns the shower on and pulls the hoodie she’s wearing over her head. I’m not sure what is happening here and just end up looking at her undressing herself. “Take off your clothes..” She breathes in my direction. Still stunned by what I see happening in front of me I look around, to see if y/n is talking to someone else. I place my index finger on my chest and look at her questioning. She shakes her head and laughs. “Yes, you, Ethan Dolan!” she whispers as she slowly walks up to me, completely naked, rocking her hips. She balances on her toes when she’s standing in front of me and gives me a slow kiss on the lips. Her hands move from my chest to my sweatpants and she places her fingers around my growing boner. “Get in the shower..” She breathes determined.