Chapter 53

L.A. 5 p.m.
Grayson POV –

It’s been about 8 weeks since Ethan and y/n started discovering each other again in the bedroom. It's been about 8 weeks of hell for me. I maybe, kinda get what Ethan meant when he told Ava and me to stop having sex everywhere. It is annoying, constantly walking in on them going at it. And since they’ve been missing out for so long, they don’t even hesitate starting foreplay when I’m still in the room with them. While I’m still sitting at the same dining room table. While I’m still eating my fucking dessert. Okay, I might be exaggerating a bit. By foreplay I don’t mean that Ethan is whipping his 3rd leg out during dinner. But he does pull y/n on his lap and they start making out like there’s no one in the room, to disappear in the bed room minutes later.

I’m preparing this evenings dinner when I hear them going at it in Ethan’s bedroom. The bedroom that is located on the other side of the house. “Why so fucking loud?” I yell as I cover my ears with my hands. I know they won’t hear me, but I can’t stop myself from shouting towards their bedroom. I connect my phone to the speaker system and blast my Spotify playlist on full volume. I even start singing along to drown out the moaning sounds. 20 minutes and a world class performance later all food is prepared. I’m still singing my lungs out when I clean up the kitchen and jump when Ethan suddenly walks up next to me.
Sweat is dripping from his forehead and his cheeks are flustered. If I didn’t hear them have sex, I would’ve believed him if he told me he just finished a gruelling work out. “Why so loud, Gray?” He yells as he points at the speakers. I turn my head to face him and raise a brow. “You are asking ME why so loud?” I chuckle as I start thrusting the air to mimic what I just heard him do. I didn’t think it was possible but Ethan’s cheeks get even more red and flustered. He gives me a shove and starts laughing. “Oh shut up!” He chuckles as he makes his way towards his bedroom again. “I’m gonna take a shower!” He yells. “E!” I say and he stops in his tracks. “Dinner is ready in 15 minutes. Can you pass the message to your fiancée?” I add smiling.

He reciprocates my smile when he hears me refer to y/n as his fiancée. “I think she’ll have dinner later.” Ethan says. “She’s taking a nap now.” He continues. “Hmmm, that good, huh?!” I laugh as I start thrusting the air again. Ethan’s smile turns into this loud roaring laugh. “Always!” He laughs confidently. “But honestly, she has been really tired again all day.” He says as his laugh quickly dies down. I can tell he’s worried about her. She barely has anxiety attacks nowadays. I don’t think she’ll ever be 100% the y/n she was before she went back to Europe. But she has recovered pretty well from everything that happened and I think my brother played a huge part in that recovery. Their relationship has completely healed and has even grown beyond the magic they had before.

But for some reason y/n’s chronical fatigue seems to linger. It's like the energy got sucked out of her ever since Mike laid his hands on her and thus far Ethan hasn't been able to restore her battery. Ava hasn't been able to do so, Kian, Shawn and I haven't been able to do so.

"You need to take her to the doctor Ethan." I say as I walk up to my brother, who is standing in the hallway, only wearing his boxer briefs. "Maybe they can help her, maybe she needs medication or a psychologist. She has been through so much this past year. Her body probably has a hard time recovering." I add and Ethan nods his head. "Yeah, I know.." he mumbles. "Planning the wedding has been putting a lot of pressure on her shoulders as well." He adds.

"I will take her to see a doctor. Thanks, Gray." He continues as he steps back and heads towards his room. His head hanging low. Y/n better be okay. It would kill Ethan if something happens to her.

The two of them have been engaged for about 6 months and their wedding is 2 weeks from now. Y/n and Ava spent hours upon hours to make sure everything is gonna be ready and perfect for the big day. There's a wedding dress and brides maids dresses stored in my walk in closet. Taking up half of the closet, to keep it out of Ethan's sight. But dresses taking up half of my closet is the least of my worries. The real issue here is that y/n is claiming my girlfriend again. This time it has nothing to do with her anxiety, but with her planning the wedding of her dreams.

The worst part is that Ava, being y/n's best girl friend, offered to help. "That's my best friend getting married!" Ava said when I subtly tried to tell her maybe they should hire a wedding planner instead of doing it all by themselves. Not only y/n turned into a bridezilla but Ava is slowly becoming a bridezilla as well and she's not even getting married anytime soon! I've decided not to meddle into their wedding planning anymore and am now quietly waiting until the big day. I'm actually counting down the days until their honeymoon to Fiji. With the newly weds gone for a couple of days, there won't be any distractions for me and Ava and my mind immediately wanders to my hands all over her tiny body, tracing her warm skin. I can't fucking wait!