Chapter 15: A Beast-Corrupted Sybille?

(As Gaito and Noah challenged one another in numerous contests, it came down to a eating contest for the both of them as the others spectated.)
"Noah: One last go.."
"Gaito: You're gonna regret challenging me in this contest Noah..!"
"Noah: Bring. It. ON!!!"
(The timer started at five as three plates of hoagies was dropped on each's side and they both stared at the timer then started chowing down on the hoagies as everyone in the cafeteria cheered for them.)
"Velriot: GO NOAH, YOU GOT THIS!"
"Lotus: Keep up the good work Gaito! Devour those hoagies!"
"Isabel: I know you can do it, Gaito!"
(As they continued to chow down, the timer began to reach its final six seconds has they both cleaned two plates but had one hoagie left on each side. At the same time, they both ate and swallowed the hoagies but the timer rung at one last second.)
"Both: WE'VE TIED ONE HUNDRED TIMES IN THREE DAYS!!!! THIS IS BULL!!"
(Gaito and Noah argued as the others laughed but Okisaki was sitting in the dark shade and looked down to what Sawano said before then was pissed off and walked off to find him. Sawano was found sitting on the rooftop of the hotel and held the amulet he wanted on his thirteenth birthday with him and his family until Okisaki found him on the roof.)
"Okisaki: Sawano!"
(They both looked at one another with emotionless expressions.)
"We need to talk. Sibling to sibling."
(Meanwhile in the hotel, Azumi was training with Crystalline on how to activate her elemental spell at will.)
"Crystalline: Since we're fighting against Germany today, we only have one shot at nailing this before five pm today!"
"Azumi: I'm ready!"
(She stood out with his legs closed and took a deep breath.)

"Go!"
(A rumbling was heard around them as trees was beginning to be lifted from the ground with Azumi's mind at ease then a whole chunk of rock lifted her into the air which had her surprised and a bit scared.)
"Azumi: AHHH!! W-WHAT'S GOING ON!?!??!"
"Crystalline(Thinking): She's an Earth elemental!! Just like Kiri! (Aloud): YOU DO HAVE AN ELEMENTAL POWER!!"
"Azumi: I KNOW!! BUT HOW DO I GET DOWN?!?!"
"Crystalline: FIND YOUR COOL AND LET GO SLOWLY!!"
"Azumi: OK!!!"
(She did so and the stone began to slowly drop to the ground which had Azumi lie there, paralyzed about the height she went.)
"Crystalline: Uh.. Azumi are you ok?"
"Azumi: I uh... can't move.. and I don't feel like moving right now... Could you kindly please carry me back to my room..?"
"Crystalline: Of course!"
(She began to carry Azumi back to her room as Sawano and Okisaki continued their conversation.)
"Okisaki: Brother. Are you lying to me?"
"Sawano: About what?"
"Okisaki: This... Hades thing."
"Sawano: Why would I lie."
"Okisaki: Because.. You've been acting strangely lately and I know this isn't the way you'd act."
"Sawano: So I change, you change, we all change sister. So what?"
"Okisaki: I don't believe you is what I'm trying to say..."
"Sawano: So why exactly can't you believe me?"
"Okisaki: Because... I know Hades isn't real!"
"Sawano: That's an excuse."
"Okisaki: Brother, I'm not making any excuses! I am telling the truth!"
"Sawano: What truth? That you can't live without your goddamn brother? I KNOW THAT!"
(She gasped and clenched her fist.)

"Okisaki: I don't know where the hell that's coming from... but I'm NOT in the mood for jokes."
"Sawano: Neither am I. I'm going to die soon, that's the end of it."
"Okisaki: You lie."
"Sawano: HOW?!"
"Okisaki: YOU HAVE NOT BROUGHT BACK ANY CONCLUSIVE PROOF THAT YOU'RE GOING TO DIE! I KNOW IT, YOU MIGHT HAVE FOOLED EVERYONE ELSE BUT NOT ME!"
(Sawano implanted his fist in the wall where Okisaki stands and gleams at her in her eyes.)
"Sawano: I'm not. Lying. You're suppose to believe your big brother. Otherwise, how can HE believe you?"
"Okisaki: When are you going to die huh?"
"Sawano: I... I don't know."
"Okisaki: So how are you going to die?"
"Sawano: My-Ngh... I just can't tell you!"
"Okisaki: SO YOU'RE LYING TO ME..!"
"Sawano: NO I AM NOT!"
(He backed up in anger and began to get very pissed off.)
"Okisaki: Why are you lying to your little sister...?"
"Sawano: Shut up... I'm NOT LYING."
"Okisaki: YOU ARE! ITS ALL OVER YOUR FACE, DAMN IT!"
"Sawano: I'M NOT! YOU DON'T SEE IT, YOU DON'T GET IT..! I'VE TOLD YOU ALL WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN TO ME AND YOU ASSUME I'M NOT GOING TO DIE...? GET THIS THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL OKISAKI! WE ALL HAVE TO DIE!!"
"Okisaki: NO.. YOU SAY THAT WHEN... WHEN.."
(Her voice began to break as she was painfully hurt inside.)
"Sawano: Forget it. I knew my little sister wouldn't get it. Just go."
"Okisaki: Did you.. say all of this.. just so you can see your sister cry...?"
(He turned around and looked at the tears falling from her eyes.)
"THERE! HAPPY NOW...? I'M CRYING FOR YOU, BROTHER! BECAUSE I CANNOT HANDLE A LIAR AND I CAN'T HANDLE SOMEONE WHO ABANDONS HIS FUTURE WIFE!"
"Sawano: Who Xiazress adopted is NOT my child. He's just a mistake."
(A slap was heard at the top of the hotel which had a handprint on Sawano's face but he didn't show any expression as Okisaki stood there in grief, crying.)