Chapter 17: Ankoku, The First Anti-God.

(Hours has passed as destruction was seen everywhere and multiple areas was unharmed but felt the massive power in Tokyo.)
"Chimon: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON DOWN THERE?!"
"Oshikida: Whoa..!"
"Tsuka: Black flames..?"
(Everyone across the country was able to see the destruction which then started raising alarms in both Heaven and Olympus. Gods and Goddesses was panicking as they prepared for battle. Ash, Faiz and Jogeta grouped up in the Olympus meeting hall.)
"Faiz: WHAT'S THAT POWER SOURCE?!"
"Ash: ITS SAWANO! BUT THE AURA IS UNRECOGNIZEABLE!"
"Jogeta: That's because that isn't Sawano..."
(He raised his claymore and created a glowing screen which showed Ankoku's arrival on Earth.)
"Ash: THAT'S..."
"Faiz: Ankoku..."
"Jogeta: Damn it..! Sawano's presence is no longer within this world, he's nowhere to be found!"
"Ash: So he like.. vanished?!"
"Jogeta: Seems to be the case. Our primary objective is to detain Sawano but kill the first Anti-God. To do that, we have to kill Sawano in the process even though he is possessed."
"Faiz: Damn it...!!!"
(Faiz grabbed his official seal to contact the Gods on Earth.)
"Kira! Caerus! Ares, do any of you hear me?!"
(From different sides of the city and surrounded by black inferno, Ares was the first one to answer and emerge from the rubble.)
"Ares(Seal): This is Ares, Faiz!"
"Faiz(Seal): What's going on down there?!"
"Ares(Seal): For the first time in my living as a God of War... This power level has got me backed into a corner... This isn't the Sawano from before..."
"Faiz(Seal): Ares, where is Caerus and Kira?"
(He looked around to see nothing but black flames, debris and destroyed rubble.)

"Ares(Seal): There's nothing around here but destruction!"
"Faiz(Seal): Look, Gods and Goddesses are panicking up here. We need to track you guys and bring you back for a strategy. What we're dealing with here is something worse than negative twenty. We've read his power level and its off the charts."
"Ares(Seal): How bad is it...?"
"Faiz(Seal): Ankoku surpasses Poseidon but has the same strength as Hades!"
(He stood there with a sweat running down his face.)
"Ares(Seal): I can't back down..!"
"Faiz(Seal): Ares?! What are you talking about?? Did you not hear what I said?!?!?"
"Ares(Seal): Listen, I'll find the others. For now, get back up down here to Earth. ASAP!"
(He hung up then ran to the scene where Ankoku arrived as Faiz was a little peeved and worried.)
"Faiz: Damn it.. He's right. If we let Ankoku run around Earth, we'll never get our job done."
"Ash: Get every available God and Goddesses prepared for battle! Me and Poseidon will find as much help as we can get!"
(As they went to get help, explosions was heard on Earth as multiple fighters began battling the high-class demons from city by city.)
-Yamaguchi-
"Dark Phoenix: WHERE DID THESE GUYS COME FROM?!"
"Crimson Wolf: I DON'T KNOW! BUT COME ON!"
(One of the demons roared and began to attack but was slashed into bits by a quick slash as they both looked at the golden katana that shines with the lights.)
"Nightwave: Damn. I thought things would be peaceful too."
"Dark Phoenix: Wait..! You're NIGHTWAVE! A TWENTY STAR!"
"Nightwave: I am, but there's no time for small talk. We're all going to Tokyo."
"Crimson Wolf: What's going on down there?"
"Nightwave: The sinister power I've felt was not someone's I know. But who we're dealing with is someone deadly. Proceed with caution if you wish to assist."
(Nightwave then jumped off the street lamp and slashed the demons out of the way as Dark Phoenix and Crimson Wolf started to follow him.)

-Kyoto-
"Mother: LEAVE MY CHILD ALONE!"
"Daughter: MOMMYY!"
"Demon: YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE A DELECTIBLE APPITIZER!"
(As the demon was about to eat her, it was soon sealed inside a case then vanished into the deepest depths of space. As the child backed up, a familiar female held her to keep her safe then the daughter rushed to her mother and hugged her, crying.)
"Ethereal: No need to fear young one, the heroes of Japan are here now."
"Mother: Thank you, Lady Ethereal..!"
(She smiled as she held a floating cube.)
"Ethereal: I'm glad I was able to save your daughter!"
(More demons then roared from the distance and charged towards Ethereal.)
"Get out of here quickly and don't look back, I'll protect you both!"
(Ethereal then summoned seals as she prepared to fight. In Tokyo, the others started to battled Ankoku as he playfully teased them.)
-Tokyo-
"Ankoku: What's the problem, can't hit me?"
"Onara: SHUT UP!!!"
(She tried to slash Ankoku's side but Onara ended up being forcefully side kicked across from him which she'd then dodge and landed a swift slash on Ankoku.)
"Ankoku: Not bad... You managed to hit-"
"Onara: VOIDED BOLT!"
(A powerful black orb was blasted at Ankoku which created a dark debris and began to anger him. Onara sensed his presence and avoided another attack then slammed her fist into the ground, trapping Ankoku inside a sigil.)
"Black HOLE!"
(A massive black hole was formed underneath Ankoku where he was suddenly dragged into it at will then the portal closed. Onara sat there and caught her breath after successfully dropping him in The Void. As she began to walk away and sheath her katana, the ground began to tremor as the black hole suddenly reopened as Velriot was watching from afar. Ankoku blasted himself out of the black hole, angered and attacked Onara with a direct kick to her arm, close to breaking it. Velriot quickly rushed in, swinging her scythe and started attacking Ankoku.)
"Velriot: SAWANO! YOU HAVE TO SNAP OUT OF IT!"
"Ankoku: The one who you wish to talk to..."
(Velriot nearly landed a cut on Ankoku's arm but he'd kick her away then forces her away with a strong shockwave.)
"IS NOT. AROUND."
"Noah: You've ruined a lot of shit... NOW I'M GONNA MAKE YOU SUFFER IN ICE!"
"Ankoku: Oohhh! So scared...!! Come at me, icicle lad."
(Noah roared and was irate then started aimlessly attacking Ankoku but ended up missing. Ankoku placed both hands in his pockets and started kicking Noah at every open spot until he forcefully grabbed his leg which surprised him.)