Chapter 2: The Void Realm

(Two years later, Sawano was sitting on a cliff in the mountains outside the city with a dark change to his appearance.)
-Flashback-
(Sawano walked towards the destroyed school gates and Akari stopped then slapped him, Tsuka and the rest remained silent with shock in their eyes.)
"Akari: You.. BASTARD... You're the son of THE most dangerous monster across the world...
(Sawano stood there in silence.)
"MY FAMILY.. MY FRIENDS.. MY HOME.. ITS ALL GONE BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOUR FATHER...! YOU TWO TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME! I DESPISE ANYONE WHO'S RELATED TO THAT MONSTER..."
"Dalton(Thinking): Akari..."
"Akari: I don't want to see you anymore.. I don't want to hear from you... I DON'T EVER WANT YOU ANYWHERE NEAR US AGAIN...!"
"Sawano: ...Guys..?"
(Everyone remained silent, even Akira.)
"Sawano: ....."
(He began to turn back around and leave the school.)
-Present-
"Sawano(Thinking): Ever since that day, I left the school on my terms and never went or even looked back...."

"I was called a liar, a fake.. Even a monster on what I did to half of Hakodate. I was right.. I deserve to be alone."
-Two years ago, same day of the incident-
(Back at the academy, the school was closed for reconstruction as everyone was regrouped in the main hall with silence.)
"Botan: You didn't have to go hard on him.."
"Akari: He deserved it.."
"Akira: THAT GAVE YOU NO REASON TO HURT HIM LIKE THAT!"
"Akari: HE'S THE SON OF ONE OF THE MOST DANGEROUS MONSTER IN THIS WORLD! HE DESERVED IT MORE THAN EVER!"
"Dalton: SO WHAT..? HE'S STILL ONE OF US-"
"Akari: HE WAS NEVER ONE OF US.. I CAN'T BELIEVE I WAS FRIENDS WITH.. THE SON OF A MONSTER.."
"Crystalline: EVEN IF HE IS THE SON OF KIRBY MAGACHI, HE DIDN'T DESERVE MUCH MORE PAIN. THAT KID HAS GONE THROUGH TOO MUCH!"
"Fredrick: As much as I hate to say it, Crystalline's right. That child single-handedly saved us with just his power and all we did was sit back and watch."
"Chimon: Monster or not, Sawano has my praise."
"Konnor: Akari, everyone here is right. If Sawano wasn't there to help us in that fight, we would've all been dead right now!"
"Akari: WE COULD'VE HANDLED EVERYTHING! WE DIDN'T NEED THAT MONSTER..!"
"Tsuka: WOULD YOU ALL SHUT THE HELL UP..?!!"

(Everyone went back into silence as Tsuka stepped up.)
"Tsuka: Its wrong.. I know its wrong to remove him from the school.. And we should all be grateful he even saved us. We'd all be dead right now and who knows when they'll be back."
(They all began to rethink.)
"Akira: Sawano and I known each other since we was kids. This isn't the first time something like this happened to him."
(They looked at Akira with confused/curious looks.)
"Edea: What happened to him back then..?"
"Akira: A few years ago, when Sawano was 7. He was often teased a lot and was ganged up on. One on twos, threes, fours and so on. Over everytime Sawano gets beaten, he declines help and trains hard on his own. But one day, his whole power was stored up and he hunted down every kid that bullied him one by one... and killed them."
(Angel gasped.)
"Konnor: What happened then..?"
"Akira: Ever since that day, he sat in silence alone. But what we saw today was nothing. That beast inside him is going to evolve again. And again, AND AGAIN. Then once it reaches its true power, Sawano will be more than a negative threat. He'll be a massive threat to the entire universe."
"Golden Clover: But we saw him regain control of his beast, isn't that a good thing?"
"Akira: Yes. But if Sawano switches sides, he'll wipe us out without any sweat."

-Present-
(Sawano walked down from the mountains into the city then he hid his face as he entered the busy streets.)
(He passes by the academy, seeing Akari, Tsuka and Dalton talking with one another then quickly runs off to avoid being seen as he's filled with anger.)
"Sawano: Hm..?"
(He walks past an empty lot and walks back to it then instantly builds his home.)
"Sawano: Not that good.. But it'll do."
(He goes in his new, modern designed home and goes to his dark room and stares into the ceiling.)
"Sawano: So. What now..?"
(A while later, he wakes up from his nap and heads outside for a walk and looked up at the large TV at the news tower.)
"News Anchorman: After two grueling years of hard work, Hakodate has finally been finished with reconstruction and is now reopened to civilians as students are officially returning to Saikan academy which was the only school damaged in the chaos. But what has been a widespread rumor now a proven truth: Saikan Academy student, Sawano has recently revealed himself as a spawn to the Magachi branch, also known as the family of the most dangerous beings and monsters. Several eyewitnesses has seen Sawano with the description of black, flaming wings, red eyes and black veins. According to the Elemental High-Commission based on what happened, Sawano has been classified as a negative ten star threat. It should be wise for all civilians to avoid him by any means necessary."
(Sawano began to bleed from his hands as he clenches them tight after hearing the story.)
"Kiri: Excuse me..?"