Chapter 13: Tournament Time!

(As the five days passed, Japan's team prepared themselves for the upcoming battles and switched into their tournament clothing. Gaito tightened his pelt and his blindfold but remembered what they said about Leonard's condition.)
-Aftermath of five days ago-
"Madeline: Will he still be alive..?"
"Doctor: After going through several x-rays, we've came to the conclusion he'll most likely be unable to fight for the next few years or so."
(Gaito overheard it all as he was walking back to the group.)
-Present-
"Gaito(Thinking): Just because he has overpowered muscle strength, doesn't mean I can't take him down. I've beaten guys way more tougher than him."
(A knock on the door was heard as Masunashi walked in.)
"Masunashi: Brother."
"Gaito: Sister."
(She fixed his pelt and held his hand.)
"Masunashi: We're rooting for you in the stands, Gaito. All I can say is... win."
"Gaito: Don't. Ever. Doubt your brother. I will make sure we win."
(Noah began to tighten his tape on his fists and iced his hands to a cold temperature. Azumi tightened her grip on her sword and hung it up then placed on her Oni mask. Velriot began to get last minute training in then slammed her fists together.)
"Velriot: Lets do this.."
(Onara tested her void power before they'd all head to the main arena.)
"Onara: Good. No power lost from all that training."
(The others later on prepared themselves and stepped out their rooms as the spectators was heading towards the seating areas and the entrance of the stadium packed with spectators and the fighters went to their sides of the arena.)

"Baisho: Everyone. This is it. The moment we've all been waiting for."
(The seating areas was filled to the brim as the announcers began to set their things in the booths and then the country leaders sat in separate seats next to one another.)
"Preston: Well everyone, may the best country win!"
"Baisho: Right!"
"Anna: Yes. I wish luck to you all."
"Suvorkin: Russia better not fail."
"Lucas Torrente: Tch, I didn't come here with my elite stars to be friends! No. WE came here to dominate all in the tournament and win!"
"Zaria Vargas: Can you stop with the tough guy act!? Aye Yi Yi!!"
"Luo Zhong: How about we all just take deep breaths. I know we're all serious about this tournament, but hey! The best wins right like Preston said?"
(The both of them sighed.)
"Both: You're right."
"Luo: Glad you think so!"
(Lights in the stadium went off as Madeline Hall sat down next to Luo.)
"Baisho: Madeline? How's Leonard?"
"Madeline: That... beast ruined Leonard's hero career..!"
(Suvorkin sat there with a smirk.)
"Where have you ever gotten such a dangerous monster like him. Suvorkin?!"
"Suvorkin: Hmph. Trample Horn was always known as a dangerous criminal. I've had eyes on him for years."
"Madeline: Evil miscreant."
(Fans got up from their seats as the announcers mics was on.)
"Announcer: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! BOYS AND GIRLS OF ALL AGES, WELCOME ALL, DEMONS, ANGELS, HUMANS, VOIDIONS AND MORE TO... THE INTERCONTINENTAL ELEMENTAL TOURNAMENT!!!"
(The whole arena was crowded with loud cheering and people from across the world was watching the tournament even the Heavens and those on Olympus is watching it as well.)

"Lyssa: Does something trouble you Aenta?!
"Aenta: No Lyssa. I'm just... worried."
"Lyssa: For Sawano?"
"Aenta: Mhm... he left the hotel and just went back to Hakodate without a second thought.."
"Lyssa: Maybe his past is really bugging him!"
"Aenta: Maybe so. But I just hope he'd support his friends..."
"Lyssa: We'll see what happens!"
(Meanwhile in Hakodate, Sawano returned to his dojo after going out to complete his errands looked around at the quietness then sat down on the couch and decided to ponder to himself for a moment while everyone stared at the gates.)
"Announcer #2: Without further adieu, LETS INTRODUCE THE COUNTRIES COMPETEING FOR THE TOURNAMENT!"
(The gates all buzzed as the nine chambers opened to reveal the teams which started mixed cheering reactions for the separate teams.)
"Hayden: Hey! Sorry I'm late! Did it start?!"
"Baisho: Just now starting."
"Hayden: Nice! Wait- where's Eduardo?"
"Anna: Eduardo had... family business to take care of before he'd show up, so he'd be running a little late."
"Hayden: Ah that's alright."
"Announcer #3: Ladies and gents, that's not all! If we all may have a moment of silence for our special guests..!"
(The spotlights was shining around the arena as a light was ascending from the skies and down came several Gods from Olympus.)
"Ares: Haha! Such worthy competitors for this tournament!"
"Poseidon: This will be quite the battle for all of these warriors."
"Kira: Kira cannot disagree with that!"
"Caerus: Even though this will be a very difficult tournament to watch, it is quite exciting to see such powerful adversaries!"
"Announcer: Give it up for our special guests! God Of War, ARES! God Of The Ocean, Poseidon! Goddess of Creation, Kira and the God Of Wishes... Caerus!"
(The stadium blasted with more cheers as the bystanders was in awe as Ares walked over to Gaito and the rest of his team.)