20

a day has passed since the incident with wenyan. and chenle still wasn't feeling good, he had been trying really hard to put an act on for the boys who were really sstruggling (renjun, jisung, and jeno.) but it was hard, he didn't have the energy to do anything but he was so anxious about not getting anything done.

chenle was a good actor, good enough for kun and the boys, for renjun, jeno, jaemin, mark, and donghyuck. but not for jisung, jisung could tell that something was wrong with chenle. so he played close attention, he helped chenle with his anxious cleaning, he made sure the boy took his medicince and did meditation with him in the morning.

helping chenle made jisung happier than he's been in a long time. there was something about being able to put a smile on chenle's face, that made jisung feel so good.

but he knew that chenle needed more.

jeno was finally able to walk father than the bathroom with his feeding tube and machine, renjun and jaemin were so proud of him. of their jeno. he has been doing a lot better than a few days ago when he was put on the machine.

but jeno hated it, he could see his stomach puffing out more than it used to, and fat returning to his cheeks. he hated it, and for a while he's been having to walk around shirtless as to not mess the tube up.

he hated it.

"i look so fat." he mumbled that morning, looking in his and renjun's mirror as he made sure the tube was clean and secure.

"you aren't fat, jen. and even if you were we wouldn't love you any less." renjun said, stepping behind the taller, wrapping his hand around his waist. "in fact, nana and i actually really love that you look the way you do. you look healthy."

jeno smiled sadly as renjun nuzzled his head into the boys back. "it's so squishy..." jeno sighed, poking at his stomach.

"mhm, it's very soft. and it's ok to be squishy, i'm squishy, nana's squishy. donghyuck's squishy. there's nothing wrong with being squishy." renjun's words were mumbled agains jeno's back but jeno got the message.

jeno spun around slowly so he was facing renjun. "you're cute." he smiled, pecking the boys forehead before grabbing an oversized t-shirt. dr. lee had allowed him to put shirts on.

"you're cuter." renjun smirked, helping jeno pull the shirt over his head.

"hmm, no you are." jeno giggled, giving renjun a quick kiss.

"you're both very cute." jaemin smiled, peppering kisses between the two boys.

"but you're the cutest." jeno and renjun said in unison, kissing jaemin's cheeks.

"come on, get the love fest over with i have a shirt to steal back." donghyuck grumbled, going into renjun's closet.

"you're just salty mark hasn't given hints he like you yet." renjun teased sticking his tounge out as he himself started getting changed.

"oh yeah, making out in the grass while looking at clouds isn't a hint." donghyuck scoffed, mumbling something about renjun needing to clean his closet.

"you did what now?!" jaemin screeched, peeking his head out of jeno's lap.

"we were arguing over the shape of a cloud and he just kissed me, making out was a bit of an exaggeration." donghyuck smirked, still digging through renjun's closet.

"how are you doing lele?" jisung asked, sitting next to the boy.

the boy shook his head, 'not good' , jisung sighed, he knew that already.

"i'm sorry to hear that, is there anything that would make you feel better?" he smiled, sadly looking at the boy.

'hug and cuddles.'

god, jisung knew that was gonna be his answer, and he knew he was going to do it but he was scared, terrified actually.

jisung can't remember when he last touched someone before chenle, and he sure as hell doesn't remember hugging someone.

the concept of cuddling was something jisung had only seen in movies, nothing he ever felt he would or could do.

"let's go cuddle then, baobei." jisung said, shakily grabbing chenle's hand and walking him towards their room.

chenle was surprised, and he could feel both his and jisung's heart-beats fastening. "goo' job sungie." he said weakly, if jisung could touch him, the least he could do was talk to him.

"thanks, lele." jisung giggled laying down in his bed, chenle halfway on top of him.

"you smell like strawberries." jisung commented after a while, trying to settle his nerves down.

chenle hummed, his head hurried in the crook of jisungs neck. "your skins soft." he mumbled sleepily.

"jaem, you have to come see this." mark insisted, pulling the boy from his comfortable position between renjun and jeno.

"what could possibly be more important then cuddle puddles?" jaemin dramatically sighed, waving goodbye to his lovers.

"this."

chenle was asleep on top of an also sleeping jisung, donghyuck curled in at his side.

"awwwwww, wait why is hyuck here?" jaemin asked curiously.

"he had a rough night, wanted to cuddle with chenle since it always makes him feel better but he walked in on these two so he just layer next to them on his phone for awhile but he's passed out now." mark explained, eyes sparkling.

"you love him?"

"more than anything. you love them?" mark gestured to the room over.

"more than anything."