26

thursday, the day that taeyong and doyoung were going to have to break the bews. both doctors had been dreading it, jisung had just got back from getting stitches and clung onto chenle like a koala, jeno was still on a feeding tube and had to go back to a wheelchair.

mark and donghyuck were still ignoring each other yet sneaking pained glances. renjun was honestly doing pretty well but was concerned for his boyfriends, and jaemin wanted to jump off a cliff.

the minute dr. lee and dr. kim walked in that morning, they knew thag something was off. that having to tell the boys that their home was going to end.

jisung's injury would get better, jeno would get out of his wheelchair, mark and donghyuck would get their shit together, renjun would stop being scared that one or both of his boyfriends were going to die, and jaemin would stop wanting to jump off a cliff. eventually. but the hospital wasn't going to open again.

and all those things that will happen eventually, had just become so much more difficult.

"boys! can you all come here for a minute?" taeyong called sadly. he didn't want to do this, he never wanted to loose his job, for his patients to lose their support systems.

"what's up, doc?" renjun asked nervously, sitting in between mark and donghyuck, much to both boys relief.

"we have, some sad news." doyoung started, looking at them sadly.

"eh-what's happening?" donghyuck asked.

"the ceo, has decided to close the hospital. you all will be discharged tomorrow morning." taeyong said, heart breaking as he saw each and every boys face drop. he knew it was going to hurt, but not this much.

"w-why? why would he do that! i need this place! i need chenle! and-and mark-hyung, renjun-hyung, jeno-hyung, hyuck-hyung, nana-hyung and-and all of you! why the fuck is he closing it!" jisung yelled, head pounding and tears pouring down his face.

"we tried our best to stop him jisung-ah. but he's the ceo, he can do what he wants." doyoung said, voice breaking.

"i-i-we can't go back to prison... they-they're gonna send us back...we-we won't last a day! please, cant you do anything." jaemin whimpered, gripping donghyuck's hand.

"i know, jaemin. we are so sorry, but-but we can't stop his decision, all the paperwork has already been signed." taeyong mumbled, his heart was shattered at this point.

"we don't want this, just as much as you don't but-but we can't control it..." doyoung said, eyes watering.

"where-where are we all going?" mark asked softly, looking at the doctor.

"you, mark, will either go back to canada or move in with johnny in seoul, renjun will go back to china, jeno will move in with ten in thailand. donghyuck and jaemin will be put back in prison, chenle will also go back to china, and jisung will move in with sicheng in itaewon." taeyong explained, looking at each boy.

"and what about you two?" chenle asked, surprising the doctors.

"we, as well as the nurses, will try and find new jobs. dr. lee and i live together in the same apartment building as the nurses." doyoung said, wiping his eyes.

as their last night together, the boys watched a movie together, more specifically, aladdin.

they all were dreading waking up in the morning, knowing that they will have to say goodbye, knowing that the relationships that they built will shatter.

"nana, jen." renjun said, the others had fallen asleep and it was just the three of them.

"hmm?" jaemin hummed sleepily.

"we-we should all agree that-that when we leave tomorrow, it-it's the end of this." renjun said heartbrokenly.

"this?" jeno questioned, running a hand through renjun's hair.

"of-of us. i-i still love you both but there's no way we can keep up a relationship from three different countries..." renjun hiccuped.

"okay, baby. if-if that's what you think is best. i still love you though." jaemin stuttered, planting a kiss on the two boys foreheads.

"i agree with nana. i love you both so much." jeno said, voice groggy as he was about to fall asleep.

chenle and jisung were cuddling, jisung had been crying the whole night. he loved sicheng but he didn't want to leave these boys he called home.

he didn't want to leave this boy he called home. so here he was, head burried in chenle's chest, softly tickling the boy with his breath. and the latters hand resting on his head, passed out on the floor.

and sooner than they all would've wished, friday came around.