My Bro

"Hi Chiron" I say.
My brain needs answers from him, he has to know, he is the only adult I have seen.
"So you, are a child of Poseidon I have heard about, the first after the promise ended." Chiron wasn't answering me.
"What?" I want answers.
"This is difficult to learn. I'll start by saying I'm a Centaur. Zeus, your dad, and Hades all agreed to not have children after WW2, they ended that swear a year ago. Percy Jackson is your only half brother, sadly. You'll meet him when you go to your cabin, the third cabin on the right side, you'll know when you see it. Oh and be careful around Percy he is a troubled one but he will help you." Chiron finally finished his lecture. He handed me a stack of clothes that the other kids were wearing, a orange CHB shirt.

Once I stepped out side I saw Kai and Alena "being very friendly". Great I'll be third wheel.
Walking down the lane wasn't so bad this time. Not as many people stared. I carried my new clothes all the way to cabin three.
It was so grand and it was only me and my half brother sharing. Before I stepped inside the gorgeous sea rock house with shelled inbedded in it some one tapped me on the shoulder.
"Um hi I'm Dominic I'm a new camper this summer, I can see you are too."

"Hi I'm Kirsten, do you know your God parent? Mine is apparently Poseidon." I didn't know what to say I was falling into his dreamy blue eyes. My eyes are stinking green. He is beautiful. Wait what?

"Um not yet Chiron said I'll find out soon but for now I'm in the Hermes cabin" he says.
He rubs his black hair as he says bye. Dominic walks quickly away and I didn't have time to say goodbye. He wasn't what you could call shy or social, someplace in between, someplace.

I twist the door knob and enter the cabin. A boy sits on the bottom of a bunk fiddling with his beaded necklace. Once his head tilts up I can fully see his face. He looks exactly like me. Green eyes, brown hair, he stands immediately.
"I finally have a sibling" he says as he comes up to me and bear hugs me. I barely know him but I guess we are this close, at the hugging stage.
"Hi, I guess, big bro" I exhale as he releases me.
" Sorry I have never met another, well me, especially a girl me" he is definitely 18 or something his voice is DEEP.
"It is okay" I try to sound okay but this is weird.
"K now that is over hi I'm Percy we will be going to play capture the flag soon so yeah, come on" he said all cool now " Do you want to meet Annabeth?".