Every camper hates me

"So I'm the daughter of who?" I asked. She said Poseidon, I mean I blocked the water and all but seriously I might be hallucinating. How many ADHD pills did I take today?
"Okay you know all the Greek myths, yeah, they are real" Alena was telling the truth I could see it in her gray eyes that apparently, correct me if I'm wrong, Athena.
"Ok, that will need to sink in" I say.
I start thinking about all the myths trying to fit those into today. The cab ride is really long, from Pennsylvania to New York. I don't know why we are traveling so far I guess I will call my mom when we get there. Oh, and why are the drivers so bad.

The gray sisters yell and scream at each other but I manage to take a nap. They keep saying things like pass the eye or pass the tooth which I don't understand, I just go with it.

I wake up with a slam to the brakes. My head lurched forward and the seat belt locked. What a way to wake up.

" Wakey Wakey, little one this is your stop" one of the gray sisters yelled. The seat under me sprang up, ejecting me out of the vehicle. I hit the ground scraping my hands. My hand instinctually pulls the loose hairs out of my face.
Once I turn around the gray sisters were gone. All that was left was the stench of exhaust. Alena is ahead of me coaxing me to come into the woods.
"Why are we going in the woods" I question each one of her steps going deeper and deeper into the trees." Well
Okay".

We walk a little ways. A tree, huge, stands out and a weird gold thing hangs up on it
"Hey Alena what is that" She stopped as soon as I said that.
"That my friend is the Golden Fleece your half brother and my half sister retrieved those" she sounded tired of answering my questions. I honestly don't know anything.
"Will I meet them" I wasn't really wondering, I just needed a conversation these woods creep me out.
As Alena stopped dead in her tracks she breathes in and says "There it is, Home" I just went with it until I saw it. rows of cabins and a strawberry field all cozy at the bottom of the Long Island valley.
"Camp" I finally answered correctly.

We walk down I guess the main little area of camp and as me and Alena walk by people stare and touch their Palm to their face. I could tell they weren't all excited about me.Yay.

"Oh great another one" I heard from a camper.
"They are from Ares stay away from them, they don't like ocean heads" Alena whispered to me.
Great I just got here and already have enemies.*Face palm myself*. Even better as we walk to a big house I trip on a twig. Come on, a twig.

All those Ares kids laugh but one he walks up to Alena and greets her."This is Kai, um go knock on that big house ok"
I walk up there and cautiously knock. The door creaks open and I nearly faint. There stands a centaur. He says "Hi I'm Chiron, Welcome to Camp half blood".