A God acts like a Five Year old (no offense to five year olds)

There is only a small path leading to the mirror. Other than the path there is nothing, a cliff that leads to darkness.

I stand as far as I can away from the edge, I'm not finding out what's down there.
"We should get it than destroy it" Kai says "We don't wan't anything to happen that we are not prepared for."

"Yeah we don't want that much power in one of our hands. Sorry Alena" Dominic adds.
"None takin'. Lets agree if one of us is to bear the... the thing it will be me" we all nod in agreement.

We start walking towards the mirror. My ADHD wants to run up and see what happens if I look in it. But then I realize how dumb that is.

"Stop! All four of you stop!"
My spine stiffens at the sound of the voice. It's deep and rough sounding. I turn to see a tall man in biker gear. Leather everything, a flame covered bandana, and some sunglasses.

"Man I was going to touch the shiny thing but you ruined it. You better be happy" I make a mad pouty face making Dominic stifle a laugh.

The man walks closer to us. I feel weak next to him. There is a feeling I have that I can't beat him. "Hello Son haven't seen you in a while. You still have that scar?"
Ares. Kai gives him a death glare that doesn't seem to bother the god. Ares was also intimidating but did not have a look of hatred towards Kai.

"Hi Ares, I still have the scar. How was your afternoon?" I giggle a bit because Kai was not serious.

"Well It..." Kai actually interrupted the God.
"Oh good me too" Kai then turned around and pushed us three out of the way. He stormed towards the mirror.

Before he could touch the mirror, Ares rams into his behind. He flies across the floor then dangles over the edge.
Alena did not hesitate. She immediately runs to him and grabs a hold of his hand. Tears start to trickle down her cheek. I could see the struggle by how tight she is.

I can't let my friend suffer so I run beside her and pull Kai up. He weighs a lot but Alena and I have done sports with each other sense we were in third grade. I guess when she was assigned to guide me.
"You dare help someone who defies a god" Ares sounds like a whining little kid using adult words. to me he sounds like you guys aren't being nice, Mom!

Dominic comes from almost no where and hits Ares with his charged sword. Once Ares is caught off guard, the three of us get up and take position.

I unleash my trident that apparently fell with us through the hole and back onto my belt loop but hey now I can do something productive.
Alena was quick with her skills. All I really saw was a couple glimpses of her golden hair but other than that she was stealthy. She slashed multiple times at Ares but he only got a couple of little cuts.
For some reason there was no blood, only some gold liquid. I think Alena told me that was Itchy the blood of the gods but I'm not that much of a listener.

That's when it turned into some tag team thing. Alena hops off Ares with bruises and gashes then Dominic Hops in and takes a few hits.
We were all getting tired. I went in and slammed my trident into his head. Lets just say I was in beast mode. Ok yes my hit didn't affect him but on a mortal I would have killed them.

Ares hits me hard in the side. I felt as if I got trampled in the running of the Bulls. I get up and wait for an opening.

Mostly everything is blurry but I could make out someone going in for the game changer.
Then a scream pierces the air. My vision comes back to normal. I see Kai stab the gods arm making him disappear and Alena on the ground.

One thing bugged me. I could feel everything in my chest falling.
Pain.
Not the physical kind but the kind deep down inside. The kind that kills you. The kind caused by your heart.

Dominic was hanging off the slick edge with nothing to hold onto. Tears form in both our eyes. Not because he'd fall.

But because he was going to bleed out.