The Fab Three

Dinner makes me feel much better. I sit next to the 5/7, more specifically, next to my brother. He tries to cheer me up, and I do, but I still am not the same. Leo is hilarious and causes me to start dying.
You know, being a half blood isn't so bad. A lot of bad things happen, but you also have what you would call a family.
"Guys I think it's time for the camp fire"
Jason says.
"Okay Seaweed brains lets get going" Annabeth rubs both Percy and my head. Now I realize how we are so alike, we both turned to look behind us then fell off the bench.

We all laugh together at the crazy siblings. It was nice to have a brother just like me.
All together, the 5/7 and I walk to the camp fire. We all sit down in the front row, I guess they get special treatment.
Once every cabin is here Chiron stands in front of everyone. A girl with curly red hair now sits next to me.

"Hi I'm Rachel, the oracle of Delphi. I heard your Kirsten." She whispers.

"Yeah I am" I reply. "shhhh"
Everyone quiets down at the loud horn Chiron blows.

"Welcome everyone. It's great to be on our regular schedule again. First I'd like to acknowledge Alena, Kai, and Kirsten coming back from there quest. Nico has already thrown Aphrodite's mirror into Tartarus, so we are all safe" Cheers interrupt Chiron "Quite! Now the Apollo cabin would like to perform a song"

Leo turned to me, he gave me a look "I kinda rigged it to play a certain song, you have to dance with us when it goes on Okay?"
Percy was also looking at me, I knew what was going to happen. All the Apollo cabin got up there. The music didn't immediately start but eventually it did.
All the campers were confused because Percy, Leo, and I let our instincts kick in.

Us Fab Three were in front of all of camp half blood rocking out to "we're all in this together" from high school musical. The moves were in sync and it was FABULOUS!✨✨

Then the song changes to some Little Mermaid song, Percy and I just belt out the lyrics like no one was watching. It doesn't even matter that we suck, all I saw was Chiron and Dionysus face palming themselves and that was the best.

One of the Hypno kids pulls the plug.
"You woke all us up by your call of bloody murder" the kid says then yawns and walks away.

"Booooo" Percy yells.
Annabeth pulls us off the stage before we embarrass her more.

Honestly I thought we were amazing.✨✨