Falling of the Kayak and a tsunami

Tonight I had the weirdest dream.
A man was with this beautiful lady. It was dark and they were talking about something.
"No one would know or feel anything else it would be perfect" the women says.
"But what about war and hate there wouldn't be a job for me" The man might be the war God, Ares, because he said he wouldn't have anything to do.
"We could live together in peace" I got it Aphrodite, because Alena said her and Ares were now a thing. Wow, Hephaestus must be PB and Jelly!

"Okay but then you might fall for another man" Ares doesn't sound happy about this " What if I love some one else".
"Than I will fight to get you back" Aphrodite wasn't the smartest God ,neither was Ares. I realized a bunch of things wrong with this plan.

If they want to make everyone fall in love, we wouldn't be people anymore, we'd be dumber and more like rocks. Noooo, there might become a population issue, gross my brain should get checked.
This is the dumbest way to solve world peace ever. Does that mean we have to stop them? Another Noooo, Us demigods have to duel the God of war.
*pretend to faint in head*
We are dead.

I woke up to Percy splashing me with water.
He probably is as smart as me and forgot I'd still be dry.
The water poured out of the bucket. Before it hit me I made it go right back to him. It didn't affect him either. Except now our cabin is soaking wet.

"Great" I say sarcastically.

"Sorry, I needed you to wake up.
We are late to breakfast" He said dragging me out of bed.
********************************************
Percy and I grabbed a muffin and a Banana because they didn't have any more waffles. He asked for blue ones which I thought was, what do you say, "different".
I didn't know where in the labyrinth we were going. He took me to an amphitheater. At the bottom was a horrific giant dog.

"Don't worry that is just Ms. O'leary, she is a tamed hell hound. Wild ones are NOT that nice" Percy informed me.
I could not believe he went up and pet the hell hound, it is obviously from the underworld.
Percy took out his golden pen and uncapped it. Riptide is what it is called. It was from our dad. I have a trident so Percy grabs me a sword to practice with.
" I know this is your first day so I'll go easy. Keep a good stance and try to disarm me" he informed me.

I hit first at the bottom of riptide. My attempt at swinging it out of the way was a fail.
These odds weren't fair either. I hate to do it but I have to pull the girl card. He is an eighteen year old BOY and been on many quests. I am a GIRL and this is my second day touching a sword.

"Sorry Percy I'm just not able to beat you" I sounded pathetic.
"Don't worry, you will have more practice and then get better" He is good at trying to be a brother. He isn't a good brother.

I look up the the theater steps and there stands Dominic. Percy got caught off guard so I flung his sword as hard as I could across the out door stage.
There it goes, out of Percy's hands and onto the cement.
"Wow bro, losing to your little sister" Dominic says.
Thanks for the encouragement, I thought.
"Yeah well you kind of distracted me" Percy snaps. He might be a little embarrassed.

"So Kirsten ya coming or what" Dominic reminded me about the kayaking.
"Oh yeah" I looked at Percy as he crossed arms. Taking off my armor was harder than I thought. I set the sword down and got going.
"Be back by lunch okay you two, and Kirsten we will talk later" Percy looked like a dad. Though I wouldn't know, I have never met him. I just assume. you know what, never mind.

We started to walk to the lake.
"I guess your brother is a little over protective?" Dominic doesn't have a good tone. Is Dominic, son of Zeus, afraid?
"Nah he has to play the older brother roll, you are ok. I am not. He might not like the attitude of children of Zeus who knows" I try to reassure him Percy is not oh to get him.
"You sure? Well let's go, and just so you know I have never been kayaking. I don't really like water" Dominic said. I wasn't surprised to see the son of the sky God not like the sea.
"Well I do" I said.
"Well duh wet head"
I ran ahead, running my hand threw his hair. When I looked back I saw him start to run. I smiled and ran harder, it was like a race.
There was the lake. I sprinted full speed ahead and then dived into the water. I could see though the surface Dominic had grabbed a kayak and started to come towards me. Swimming away, I was still dry. Once I was I the middle of the lake I stopped. He was far behind so I made the water currents make him go faster.
This was definitely his first time kayaking. Dominic looked like a dork hitting the side of the boat with his paddle every couple seconds.

Dominic finally reached me and helped lift my dry body into the boat.
"Why you little!" Dominic rushed towards me, trying to grab me.
I spayed him with water a little and said "Nuh uh stormy, not in my territory" I laughed.

Me and Dominic basically talked about our first days at camp and our old lives. He had already met Alena. Where is she (sorry just came to me). We have a lot in common like music, age, and personality.

Something started to stir under the boat. I look over the edge and we were rising into the air.
"Kirsten what are you doing?" Dominic exclaimed.
"What you think I'm doing this?" I wasn't doing any thing.
Once we were high enough I saw Water nymphs below the surface. They all looked up at us as they made us go higher.
"The water nymphs are just playing" I said relieved as in sat back. We went even higher.
"Uh Kirsten I think we are going to tip" He said.
Dominic was right. A wave was forming and we were on the edge. The Kayak began to plummet. I grabbed Dominic and wrapped my arms around him to vision the fall. I knew I could survive the 20 foot plummet but I don't know anything about him. Water engulfs us as we swirl around in the wave's white wash.
The wave washed us up onto the beach. I apparently forgot to focus so I was soaked as well as Dominic.
I saw two identical people behind a bush, the Stolls. Percy informed me they were some of Hermes' trouble makers.
Great they videoed that. Arg.
********************************************
I walked with Percy to the dining pavilion after I got new clothes. I didn't think you wanted to hear his whole don't-get-into-trouble-with-that-Dominic-kid lecture.
My weird dream came to my mind right then, weird.
"Percy I had this dream that Aphrodite was making a plan with Ares to make everyone in the world fall in love. Is that weird?" He stopped chewing. Percy leaned in closer even though we were the only ones at the Poseidon table.
" We should tell Chiron about this"
He sounded serious
"Why" I asked.
"Because Demigods get message dreams, that was real"