We leave *Dun Dun Dun*

Dominic is waiting by the lake. He flicks pebbles around by the dock.
"Hey Dom!" I yelled.
He turns to the sound of my voice. Dominic looks a little disappointed that I brought everyone, why should he care?
"Oh Hi Wet head, why you bring the crowd?" Dom asks.
"Because we are coming on the quest too you know" Alena seems ticked, uh oh.
"Ya Dom I came to ask about the quest, do you want to come with" I sit on his lap and pout my lip, he can't say no to this.
"Ya of course what do I have to do on this" he puts his finger up in quotation "so called quest".
"Your gonna fight with us, fight my dad" Kai says in a kidding kind of serious deep voice. I really don't know how to describe it so I stifle a laugh. "What?"

By the time he says that we all start to giggle, Kai never jokes.
"Ok court jester we need to make a plan" Dom starts.

"Ya where are we going to start looking for this magic mirror Kirsten?" Alena Questions.
"I don't know I have an idea but you might think I'm crazy, then there is a backup plan if it's not there and we will just need to search"
"Well let's get packing shall we. Maybe I can drive us to where we need to go, I am fifteen" Kai brags.
"I trust Alena more, and like all of us she is only fourteen" Alena nods to my comment.
"Ok Argus will just drive us" Kai concludes.

Dominic and I head to our cabins while Kai and Alena go separate ways.
"What should we pack Kirsten?"

"I'm thinking stuff for mountains, summer stuff, weapons, and food"

"Sounds good" he opens the door for my cabin for me, that makes my face hot.
"Bye Dom"
"Bye Wet head"
I close the door behind me then lean against it. Ahhh, he's so nice, what does it mean.
I immediately start packing. We leave tomorrow morning and I am never ready. I try to fill my backpack up with just the necessities, a jacket, food, t shirt, a shield Percy gave me( but it's a watch on my wrist), and my trident.
No matter how much I pack I still never feel ready, gods I hate traveling.

Dominic and I finish packing before Alena and Kai do. We go and sit by the lake.
"So why did you want to stop Aphrodite, I mean don't you want to love" He looks down at his hands. They have a shock running through them.

"Why would I need her to help me find love, when I have it right here" He looks up at me and leans in. My heart beats a mile a minute. I cooperate and when our lips meet a shock runs through us. That doesn't bother me, I press forward grabbing his hand.

I'm still a kid you know, well fourteen, but I have to have fun. I yank his hand into the water. We both fall into the lake. The dock we were sitting on is now above us. Under water he starts freaking out but I pull him in.
Best Underwater kiss ever (part two).

After we come up, the Stolls stand on the dock.
"No PDA lovebirds, it's dinner and we aren't waiting" After Conner's yelling, they storm off.
"Did they see all that Dom" I ask.
"I don't know wet head" he grabs my hand as we walk to the dining pavilion. We are the only ones there that are soaking wet.
During dinner I kept looking at him. We stood out a ton, but we just kept stifling our laughs.
"What you laughing at" Percy asks. I take my eyes off Dominic and focus on my brother.
"Oh nothing I'm just wet and cold"

"But you shouldn't be wet I mean you don't get wet. The only other kid wet is Dominic. Are you to. No Kirsten don't he isn't good for you" Percy put the pieces together? Wow he is smart, I would never have gotten it.

"Hey don't say anything to dad please, I mean you got with Annabeth at thirteen. Please don't tell" I plead.

"Ok but if he hurts you even a little bit tell him I will kill him"

Tonight I don't get any sleep. I stay awake thinking about the quest. My mom used to calm me when I couldn't sleep. She told me that I am resting my body by doing this, and that was all I needed to survive the next day.

The morning came quick. The alarm rang in my ears. I hit snooze, grabbed my backpack, and left. We all decided to meet by the big tree where the borders end. Alena was already there, of course.
"Hey Kirsten"
"Good morning Alena"
I hug her then flop down beside the tree. We wait in the cold for a while then Dominic and Kai walk up and show up together. Argus is in the street, outside of the forest. We walk to his camp half blood mobile and get in.

"Are you ready kids" Dominic jokes.
"Aye aye captain" I respond. Kai and Alena chuckle a little, but we are really too tired to function.
We drive towards New York and way from Long Island. This is it. I am now really on my quest, in the real world of monsters.
"We are going to Pennsylvania Argus"