Its a Small World After all

Tell me if my picture of Thalia is good P.S. it's like when she isn't in her hunter gear

We used up the rest of our spare change on our bus rides and food. Kai had a little bit of extra money cause of a job he got at Camp.
At least we didn't need to take too many buses.
Just kidding any bus ride is horrible.

We walk into the last vehicle. There are only three spots in the back, meaning one of us will sit next to a weirdo. Kai and Alena don't hesitate and sit right next to each other.
That leaves me and Dominic. You know being the girl in the relationship really should give you a free pass and for him to give up the seat for you. But no, Dominic and I are equivalent to five years olds trying to get eggs on easter.

He pushes me into a seat right next to this lady covered in a hijab. I give Dom an evil glare than sit back.
"You know you don't need to be so disappointed about sitting here next to me, most would be honored" That lady said. I looked at her and right then I knew immediately who it was. Her gray eyes have it away.

"Athena, I...I am honored. Why would you be helping us or talking to us, Gods are suppose to just show up like this"
"Well don't tell anyone but I don't like how Aphrodite encourages outer beauty, I value inner Beauty so I have never really liked her. Also she made my daughter fall in love with that sea weed brain, no offense"

"Non takin'. It kinda runs in the family, sorry dad"
"Well and I want to check up on my girl and that thing next to her"

"Do you mean Kai? He is actually really nice you shouldn't be worried"

"Oh but I have to be. That's my girl going on her first quest with a guy that's a year older,i wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't worry"

"Other than checking in why the heck are you here?"

"Now that is top secret, lets just say I'm going to meet a brother in this... I don't know... trash can"

"Well bye"

She didn't even respond or say goodbye to Alena. All she did was poof and she was gone.
Our destination was at the next stop. Lake Tahoe was huge, I couldn't wait to get in the warm summer water.

"K wet head, we are getting off. Sorry to spoil your party up here" Dominic said as he walked through the aisle.

"Why you little" I grabbed him by the leg and tugged. He would have tripped if he didn't zap me "Ouch!"

"Uh uh uh. We don't need any one tripping one this quest do we now"
He says as I give him the death glare.

"Now Now you two we have got a god to beat" Aaliyah is behind all three of us and pushes us out of the Vehicle.

We step out in awe of the Magnificent Lake. We all walk to the water to see what's up. Before they could stop me I just jump in and don't care. I might have splashed them a little and now they are all wet and mad but all I say is...well I sing "I'm coming home, I'm coming home" as I go deeper into the lake.