The Prophecy of Eleven?

"Get! Now!" Dionysus yelled at us.

Percy, Leo, and I scrambled back to our seats before we got a woopin'. I think it's very clear that I don't want a spanking from a god.

"Ok now I don't know what Mr. Johnson, Mr. Viola, and Ms. Lawrence were thinking but let's just get on with announcements" Dionysus definitely was drunk, I know he isn't allowed to drink anymore but still.

"Okay let's start with that the capture the flag game is not being cancelled this Friday, and that the pegisi stables must be cleaned more. Now Rachel do you have anything new?"

Rachel stands up next to me and makes her way onto the stage.
She goes stiff as green fog flows out of her mouth. I had a feeling that a prophecy was coming out of the possessed oracle.
A voice comes of her that isn't normal. I have a bad feeling about this.

"The seven heroes must reroute
To add four more to their famous group
The eleven will need help on the way
For they have one more foe to slay
They will all make a single choice
That'll lead to the world's destruction or rejoice"
Rachel collapsed to the ground after that. Chiron caught her and helped her back up. The fog was gone but now another great prophecy has been told.

"Well I guess we have another great prophecy" Chiron announces.

"Wait it doesn't make sense who is the fourth person in the prophecy if Dominic is dead?" Some one yells.

"He could still be alive" Chiron says.

"And this new enemy, we have no clues on who it is. I declare that this is stupid" Percy says.

"You've already declared that fish boy" Jason says.
"Well I can say what I want to declare" Percy replies.

"Guys we will just have to wait, some one will come up eventually" Chiron concluded.
*******************************************
Summer went by very quickly. This year I got a bead that had a mirror on it crossed with a lightning bolt.
The 8/11 of us are staying at camp year round this year. We need to figure some things out.
But right this moment, I need to figure out a birthday present for Percy, he is turning eighteen😱🎉. Honestly I don't think he should be able to vote. Im thinking I should get him a blue t shirt with my face on it that says "#1 sister", yeah that sounds good.
THE
END
Sequel will come out soon so please check that out I hoped you liked this book. P.S. can some one get me a dam T shirt that would make my dream come true.
Read the sequel The Tides Revenge.