Kai's sad backstory :(

"Kirsten, tomorrow gather people you are taking on the quest, plan some things, and leave prepared" Chiron says. "Quest confirmed, you are dismissed.

I have another dream tonight. The liberty bell hangs where it normally does, but then the image switches to it hanging in another place, like in a mountain. Maybe I miss Pennsylvania. The image then switches to Greek letters. It says 'look for the door in the cold lake'.

I wake immediately after that. My Alarm goes off and of course Percy is still asleep.
Before I go, I put on a regular camp shirt, some shorts, my trident keychain, and a hair tie. As I make my way to Alena's cabin I put my hair up in some weird messy bun.
The Athena cabin is cabin 6. I knock on the door, guess who answers, Alena stands there and glances up from her book a little bit, then dug her nose back into it. She leads me to her desk then book marks her story. It smacks the table when Alena sets it down.

"How have you been Kirsten" she hugs me. It felt nice, I never really got to talk to her.
"Good what are you finding?" I ask.

"Oh I am researching Aphrodite's mirror. It was lost many millenniums ago because it has the power to make some one fall in love just by looking at it. I think it is what she will use to make everyone fall in love, we just need to find it before she does. Do you have any ideas on where it is, it says you know in the prophecy?" Alena says.

"You know I have an idea, but you will think I'm crazy so just follow me in the quest" I say. "You are coming with me right?"
"Yes, I wouldn't miss it for the world, but if Kai isn't coming in guess I won't come. I can't leave him"

"Wait Alena do you think he is the one in the prophecy?"
"I think so let's go ask".

We walk over to cabin 5, Ares Cabin.
Kai steps outside before we reach the door. He has his sword and shield.
I predict we interrupted him going to sword fighting class.

"Sorry to interrupt Kai but Kirsten and I were wondering if the prophecy was about you? It says... The warring family was right to end the father and sons fight" Alena exclaims.
"Kai are you upset with Ares?" I added.

"I guess, I mean on my first small quest
I prayed to him to win a fight but he didn't do anything to help. That's how I got the scar on my chin" I look and see the line running down his jaw line. " I never felt like he cared about me. Now when I fight I don't do it in his honor I do it for myself. I have always been kind of mad at him"

"Ya I get it, being a half blood kind of sucks. So Kai you want to come with me on my Quest? To prove yourself." I ask.
"Yes, I will"
"Ok then let's go get Dominic" I conclude.