Roku 一 Creeeeeeepy New Stalker

[Name] felt unnerved as she paced her dark room waiting for Itachi to show up. They were going to visit another psycho tonight, together of course. She honestly didn't know if she was more unnerved about who they were visiting or the accidental kiss that happened with Itachi the night before.

        She felt her cheeks flame from just thinking about the feel of his lips on hers. She touched her lips with her fingers and thought back on it, for the red on her cheeks to only intensify. Then she slapped her cheeks to stop the dirty thoughts that were not too far off from invading her mind.

        But, as soon as the kissing and.. other thoughts, left her mind. She started thinking more on her past with Kai. Then everything that happened with her and Itachi while she had been here at the sanitarium. 

        Itachi had told her that what she had with Kai wasn't love, and she was starting to believe him. But, then she pushed the belief away because she honestly didn't know what love was. Maybe she should ask Itachi what it's like one day? He was gorgeous, and he probably had tons of girlfriends before coming here.

        God, just the thought of him made some weird feeling take up vacancy in her stomach. It felt weird. And sometimes, like now, her cheeks would feel so hot. Her hands went to rub at her flushed cheeks as she sat down on her bed. Not long after she had sit down her door opened and Itachi walked in. When she looked at him, her cheeks were still flushed, and that weird feeling was still going on inside her stomach.

        'Some predicament we've gotten ourselves into, huh, [L. Name]?' Shit, why she did ever tell him that, gah!

        She abruptly stood from her bed and fought these unknown feelings away, she cleared her throat and started explaining, "So, we're going to go see a certain creepy redhead tonight. Are you ready?"

        Itachi smirked, "Of course."

        After making their way to said redhead's room, [Name] stopped in front of his door. Her lips pursed and her eyebrow twitched, she didn't even reach out for the door knob.

        "[Name], what are you waiting for?" A concerned Itachi asked.

        [Name] faked a laugh, "Nothing! Let's go!"

        She took out the keys that she had stolen and unlocked the door in front of her. She then slowly, very slowly, opened the door. When her and Itachi hurried in and locked the door behind them, her eyes went to scan the room. It was faintly lit by one lone lamp on a writing desk, and there he was with his back turned toward them, hovering over his desk at work.

        [Name] jerked when she seen a wall lined up with creepy ass puppet dolls. Well, here goes nothing. She gulped nervously, "Sasori?"

        He didn't move from his place at the desk, but his deep voice responded, "I'm not going to ask how you two got into my room, because I'm assuming it has to do with stealing and things I don't care nor want to here about. Leave."

        [Name] straightened her shoulders and walked toward Sasori, she was determined to get him on board with their plan. Otherwise the plan wouldn't work, and she wasn't having that.

        "We came here for a reason, we can't leave until it's out there.."

        He didn't move, didn't speak, so she decided to continue, "We're planning on escaping. We need your help. We want you to come with us."

        This time her words interested him, he slowly turned around, she expected him to laugh, but he didn't. Deidara was an expressive, easy idiot to persuade, she had a feeling that Sasori was not. He was stoic, not showing any trace of an emotion, this just made her more nervous. However, his next words almost made her faint.