Ichi ⇀ Reliving Hell

**

     The only audible sound inside the cramped, monotonous room was her breathing. She had awoken a few minutes ago, left alone to her tumultuous thoughts. Thoughts that always haunted and plagued her like a bad case of withdrawals, though I guess in a sense, she was having withdrawals of him.

     "Kai..." His name left her dry lips in a whisper, a whisper that burnt and seared right through her heart, right through her pain. She looked over to her wrists and noticed for the first time that they had her restrained to her bed; looks like those idiots weren't messing around this time. In a bout of irritation mixed with body-eating depression she took a shaky breath and closed her eyes tightly. She hadn't even noticed she was on the brink of crying until she felt a hot tear leak from her eye and roll down the side of her face.

      Here she was chained down in her own personal hell, yet again, but this time was not only the second time of coming back. No, she was alone, again. Since she was left alone in her room, [Name] had no choice but to start thinking. Too bad her thinking left her with excruciating thoughts of the past, and led up to the reason she even came here in the first place, for the first time.

     [Name]'s life once felt so easy, for so long. She'd grown up with extreme wealth, and parent's giving her everything her heart desired. She never wanted for anything, well that is, until she met Kai. And the day she met him was left on her like an imprint on her soul.

     Her parents' annual Christmas party was bustling with their rich friends amd their annoying kids. Waiters were swarming the floors with drinks and foods on those fancy silver plates in their hands. [Name], herself, was in the middle of all of her friends, giggling and each telling the other what expensive gifts they had received for Christmas presents this year.

     A laugh again escaped the [h/c]-nette girl's lips, her manicured nails hiding her teeth as she slightly tilted her head back. When she looked ahead of her, her breath caught in her throat and her heart might have even skipped a beat as she looked at a blond male standing across the room; conversing and laughing with his friends as well. For the first time that night, she noticed that he had been throwing glances and long looks her way as well. And when he laughed and his cerulean blue eyes lit up, a pink flushed across her cheeks.

     She felt a gentle push on her shoulder, "[Name], are you even listening..?" Her friend Kiera was looking at her with worried green eyes.

   "Um, yes - wait, no. What were you saying?"

     Kiera huffed and rolled her eyes, throwing her fierce, long red hair over her shoulder. "Seriously. [Name]? What's gotten your attention?"

    [Name] flushed yet again, her eyes going straight for him again, and this time Kiera seen it.

    "I see, I see. You're attracted to the new guy?" She giggled and took a sip of her sparkling champagne.

     "New guy?" Was he new? I mean, it's true, she had never seen him here before, if she had she would have remembered. "Who is he?"

     "His name's Kai Fujioka. His father and mother were running a very small business in foreign exports, they went from not selling much at all to owning millions all in a week!" Kiera's lips formed a devious smirk and her eyes looked Kai up and down like a predator checking out it's prey, "I wouldn't mind having me some of that, if you know what I mean." She laughed crudely and [name] rolled her eyes.

     The thing with [Name], even though her family was filthy rich, she saw a lot of things differently than her friends did. Most, okay all, of her friends were always after guys for their money. The richer they were the more attractive they were in their eyes; especially Kiera. But [Name] hadn't even had a real, serious relationship in her entire eighteen years of life. She hadn't experienced love nor heartache.