-chapter 2-

Now:

Walking to the spot where you can see the certain part of the sky (you and Miguel called it PinkSpot) has now become a part of your daily routine. You have no idea when the sky turns pink again, so you make the effort to go there every single day. 

You text Miguel everyday but he never reads it. You've also called his mum and his grandma multiple times but they  never answer the call. Do they know what Miguel does, where he is and when he'll come back? Getting no answers makes you a bit sad but your trust in Miguel is very strong. He has never reneged on a promise.

Today you got a feeling that it is THE day. You get up of your bed and walk downstairs.

"Morning sweetie!" your mum says.

"Hey" you smile. 

Your father is already at work.

You get yourself a drink and eat a toast. At that moment the doorbell rings. "Is that Miguel?? was the sky pink already??" you think. You run to the door full of joy. While opening it, your heart starts beating more and more. Unfortunately it isn't Miguel, it's the postman.. 

At school:

You sit alone on your table. The noises are just annoying. Everyone is talking, screaming and laughing. You aren't in the mood to say anything or greet some students because you are just thinking about Miguel.

A few minutes later, Yasmine enters the classroom. You look away but she sees that you looked at her. She comes right to you. "Not that b*tch" you think while trying to ignore here. 

"Hey y/n" Yasmine stands in front of your table. You don't give her a look. "Awww, now you're alone because your bestie miggy miggy isn't here. Does anyone know where he is at all?" she says and makes a poker face. All of sudden she starts laughing and her little fellow friends too. Of course. Usually, you got a counter-statement but today you decide to just ignore them. When the first period starts, your teacher entered the room with a good looking boy you've never seen before. 

"This is our new student, Robby Keene

"This is our new student, Robby Keene. He..." the teacher talked and talked but you  are focused on the new boy. Robby. Then he gives you a look. "Wow- That felt.. crass I guess??" you think...

You both are staring at each other while the teacher is talking and Robby also doesn't pay attention to her because when she tells him where to sit, he doesn't move.

"Robby?" 

"Uh- yes??"

"I just told you you can sit next to y/n"

"Oh yeah, thank you"

Robby walks straight to you and sits down. 

"Hey, my name is y/n" 

"Hey, I'm Robby. Oh, you already know that. Of course you know that.. The teacher just told y'all" 

You both start giggling.

"Quiet! y/n and Robby!"

After school:

You're about leave the school building when you hear your name. You turn around and it's Robby.

"Hey, do you want to hang out tomorrow after school?" he asks.

"yes, sure!"

"alright, see you then" Robby says with a smile on his face and goes away.

You take your bike and drive home. At home, you eat lunch with your parents.

In the evening when the sun goes down you take your bike and drive to the PinkSpot. Now wait... 

The sky turns.. PINK! Your feeling was right. You still can't believe it. You jump up and literally throw a party on your own :).

"wait, he didn't tell me where we meet when he's back.. Nevermind, I think he knows I'm waiting here", you think.

------------------------------

You wake up. Everything is dark. Then you realise you must have fallen asleep while waiting for Miguel. You drive home. After you arrived home safely, you call Miguel. No answer. You text him, call him, call his mum and grandma, walk over to his apartment, ring the doorbell. Nothing. No answer, no call, no opened door.

He didn't keep his promise.