-chapter 16-

Johnny's POV: 

I open the door of Miguel's room as I see y/n in another bed. What happened to her? 

"I want- I want to be able to trust you and when I can trust you I want to-" then she stops.

"You want to?" Miguel asks.

"Nothing. It's fine" y/n says.

"Come on y/n, say it!" I say.

She looks at me. 

"Oh sorry, Imma leave you two alone" I say and leave the room. Through the window I see y/n leaving her bed and walking over to Miguel's.

y/n's POV:

"Can I trust you?"

Miguel grabs my hand.

"I promise you, you can trust me. I know I messed up but it will never happen again. I want you to trust me and I will never, never renege on my promise"

"Fine" I give him a kiss on the cheek. 

Suddenly the door opens and my parents enter the room. Mom runs over to me and hugs me.

"y/n!! Are you okay?!"

"Yes mom, I'm alright" I chuckle.

"What's so funny?" dad asks and smiles.

"Nothing. I'd like to leave the hospital now, can I?"

"Yes, the doctor said you could leave but you'll have to wear the plaster for at least three weeks"  dad says.

Mom turns around to Miguel. "When will you leave the hospital, Miguel?" 

"Tomorrow actually. A physio therapist will help me to walk again when I'm at home" he answers.

The next day:

I pick up my phone as Johnny calls me.

"Hey y/n"

"Hi Johnny, what's up?"

"At first, what the hell happened to your arm? Didn't ask yesterday"

"Oh uhm... Tory"

"Ah, should've expected that. U ok?"

"Yes, I'm fine, thanks"

"Anyways, I wanted to ask you if you want to join me and Miguel later. I'll visit him and I wanna try helping him to walk. Just come to Miguel's at 10"

"Ok, I'll be there"

"See you" Johnny says and hangs up.

Later in front of Miguel's apartment:

I'm about to enter the apartment as Miguel opens the door. He sits in a wheelchair.

"y/n!" he says and smiles.

"Hey" I enter and sit down on the couch.

"Miguel?"

"Yes?"

"Do you remember when I wanted to tell you what I want but I didn't?"

"Yes, I do"

"I want us to be together. Only if you wanted to of course"

Miguel starts smiling brightly and pushes himself with the wheelchair over to me. He grabs my face and comes closer.

"Damn, never thought I'd ask you this but... Do you want to be my girlfriend?" 

I feel his warm breath on my skin.

"Yes" I smile and he starts kissing me.

Then all of sudden Johnny enters the apartment, we pull apart quickly.

"Finally" Johnny says and laughs.

Authors note:

That's it :) I hope you enjoyed it. It was my first story on Wattpad. Pls comment down below how you liked it. I'm working on another story but it'll be about The Umbrella Academy.

Anyways, thanks for reading this!!