-chapter 4-

Before you read: I made a mistake in the last chapter that had to be corrected. It was Ecuador, not Florida... now u can start reading 😛👁😏☠️

"Hey y/n. Sorry I'm in a BIG rush. I need you to come with me. I'll tell you everything later" Carmen, Miguel's mother says. Asudden Robby runs out of the restaurant. He's totally baffled "Hey y/n, where are you going? Why're you in such a rush? Can someone explain please?"  He seems a bit angry. So does Carmen when she notices that Robby is delaying you.  You don't know what's going on and you're just as confused as Robby is but Carmen's being seriously so you really need to come with her. "I'll call you later!" you scream. "But you don't even have my number!" Too late, you're already sitting in the car. 

Later you arrive at the airport. 

"What are we doing here?"

"I'll tell you in the airplane. The only thing we gotta do now is being as fast as possible."

y/n's POV: Wth help we're going to fly? Idek where at all but I should follow her.

In the plane:

"Take your seats and use your seat belts. The take-off is in 2 minutes"

"So" Carmen starts talking after you took your seats "I admit I'm really scared. Miguel's in Ecuador because his uncle has become really sick like he told you. I wanted him to fly there because I need to take care about his Yaya. She's not doing well at the moment. However it was a bad idea. We installed a tracking app to see where he is all the time but since 1h I can't see his location anymore and he doesn't answer my texts and calls. I'm worried that something happened because you know we moved to California because of his dangerous, criminal dad. He's still somewhere out there..."

You don't answer. The plane takes off.

y/n's POV: Demitri and Hawk knew it. He told them. He hasn't told me anything but I'm his best friend.. I'll act like he told me because I don't want Carmen to be more worried. She's always been there for me since I know Miguel so now I need to help her to find him. For him and for her. I hope he's ok.. 

You fall asleep. You're just so tired of last night. When you wake up you're arrived in Ecuador.