-chapter 13-

y/n's POV: I wake up as I realise I spent the night in the hospital. I look up and see Miguel sleeping with his arms wrapped around me. I gotta go quickly before my parents find out that I'm not in my room anymore.

"Miguel?" I whisper and he wakes up slowly.

"Ah shit we must've fallen asleep" he says in a raspy voice.

That's when we see Carmen walking along the floor right to Miguel's room.

"Shit" 

We pull apart and I stand up quickly. Before I could find a place to hide Carmen enters the room and looks at me then at Miguel and then back at me.

"Why are you here?"

"I- Uhm-"

"She gave me money to finance my operation with" Miguel cuts me off. He picks up the money that had fallen on the ground and hands it over to his mother. She gives me a surprised look.

"Did you?" she asks baffled.

I glance at Miguel and he nods.

"Ye- Yes I did" I answer.

After a while of just staring at me she hugs me.

"I'm so sorry. I know you didn't think about what could happen to Miguel when you went to the beach. But I overreacted. I am so sorry. You were always there for us, you found him in Ecuador and so many other times you helped us. I am just a bit down because of all this stuff right now but we will go through this together. And you know I really appreciate that but you don't need to give us money!"

As we pull apart I see tears roll down her face.

"It's okay. Keep that money, you will need it"

She smiles sadly, I hug her once again, then I walk over to Miguel and hug him too as he kisses my cheek "Thank you" he whispers. I say goodbye and leave the room. Tomorrow is the day of the operation.

Miguel's POV:

I watch y/n leaving the room and smile at her as she turns around once again. I then look at my mum who's wiping away her tears. She sits down at a chair next to my bed.

"So what's that between you and y/n?"

"I- Uhm" I blush.

"To be honest, I don't know" I look at her.

"Ah" she says and smiles.

"I just wanted to check if you were alright 'cause now I gotta leave again. I'll go back to Yaya, we will prepare you some food and later the surgeon arrives for tomorrow"

"Ok, see you later mum"

She hugs me and leaves the room.

A few minutes later I get a text from Tory. 

Tory

TORY: Hey, can I visit you now? I need to talk to you.

YOU: Yes

Why do I still text her? Why did I say yes? I want to let her go. What she did to Sam was cruel and I'd never expected that. But she did such things. Why do I still let her visit me every  day? 

20min. later she enters the room.

"Hey"

"Hey" I try not to look at her.

"It's just-" she stops talking and I look right into her eyes. Shoot. 

Tory comes closer and before I could do anything she kisses me. 

I push her away roughly.

"Get out of here" I say.

Tory glances at me but then she finally leaves. What the hell was that?

Robby's POV 1 hour earlier:

I enter the lounge of the jail and get myself some boring book from the shelf. I sit down at a chair and start reading. This life is traumatizing. Every day is the same and y/n broke up with me. Wow. No one visites me but what should I expect?

Suddenly two of the other prisoners I fight almost every day with enter the room. Not them..

"Poor little lonely karate boy" one of them says.

The other one laughs. I look up from my book, stand up and walk straight over to them.

"Shut. your. goddamn. mouth" I say provocative, looking deep into their eyes.

And his fist is in my face already. I fall to the ground but stand up again to beat them. 2 against 1. But ok, what should I do? Daniel LaRusso taught me Karate.

I do some kicks, show some of my moves as all of sudden one of them grabs my neck behind me and throws me on the floor. My head slams on the hard tiles.

I wake up in the hospital. I look around and see my hands tied on my bed. Then a doctor enters the room.

"Robby Keene... You got unconscious but everything is okay"  he says looking up from his clipboard.

"You can go now. A police officer will pick you up soon. You were very lucky"

Yes, now I can go back to my wonderful home...

The officer enters the room. He removes the shackels from my bed and puts them around my wrists. He the leads me out of the room. On our way outside I see Miguel trough the windows in another room kissing someone. 

It's Tory.