-chapter 6-

The next morning at school:

You go to your locker before the first period starts. You take your books and close the locker's door. When you turn around Robby stands infront of you.

"What happened last time?" he asks. 

"That's a very long story"

"Well, you can tell me the very long story after school"

You're surprised that Robby isn't mad at you. You're not really in the mood to hang out with him after school but you feel like you should at least tell him what happened so you accept the appointment. He gives you his number and you head to your first period. 

At lunchtime you enter the cafeteria. You get your tray with food and turn around to look for a seat. You see Miguel  just standing there with his tray as you do. You both look at each other. You feel like paralyzed and no one of you is moving you're just looking at each other.

Miguel's POV: 

Ok, that's akward. I need to talk to her. 

I go to y/n who's still not moving. 

"Hey" she says.

Gosh I missed her voice.

"Hey. Do you wanna sit with me?"

"yes of course!" she smiles.

Looks like I also missed her smile. We look for a table. The cafeteria is quite full of students. Ok now just sit down. That's akward. Why has every normal thing become akward? She's my best friend... Oh yeah... I kissed her. I'm such an idiot. 

"Let's just forget that I kissed you" 

Shit. Why did I say that? It just came out of my mouth... She blushes.

y/n's POV:

Shit, I hope he didn't see that I blushed.

"Uh- yes" I say. I hope that has now been clarified. Then something really important comes into my mind. 

"Wait, Miguel omg.. Aren't you together with Tory? She is your girlfriend!! You kissed me"

"Yeah, but we haven't been talking in a while. I'm sorry, it was a mistake to- To kiss you"

I feel something kicking my leg. It was Miguel. We both start laughing. Yeahhh finally we're back as best friends!!

After school you leave the building and Robby is already waiting for you. 

"Hey" he says.

"Hi. Uhm.. where do we go?"

"What about the park?"

"Sounds good"

In the park you sit down on a bench. You tell Robby the whole story.

"Wow I'm impressed. That sounds like an adventure"

"And you're really not mad at me?"

"No, I'm not!"

Robby is being serious. He's not angry at all. 

The next few days you see Robby very often. Today you're going to meet him at Golf N Stuff at 7.

When you arrived you enter every rollercoaster, play almost every game there and in the end you go into the photo booth. Before it starts taking photos Robby says "Thank you so much for that day y/n. It was really funny!" He takes your hand. You don't give him an answer but smile. He comes closer to your face and you make eye contact. Suddenly your lips touch and he kisses you but just for like 2 seconds. "Sorry" he says. "No, it's ok". He smiles and kisses you again. "That's the best day of my life" you think.

OK, let's skip to the day of the school fight (season 2):

You smile at your boyfriend Robby when you hear a voice trough the speakers.

"Samantha LaRusso, I'm coming for you b*tch" 

Tory.

In the hallway after the fight had started:

You see Miguel. 

"Miguel, hey!" you try to get his attention. He runs straight to you.

"Hey what happened? Why did Tory say that?" you ask.

"I kissed Sam at the party at Moon's" he answers embarrassed.

When you stand next to the staircase you see Sam and Tory fighting. Tory is hurting her with a bracelet with studs on it. You try to help Sam. When you turn around you see Miguel beating down Robby. You want to stop him but before you could do that he gives mercy on his own. He told you that Sensei Lawrence has changed and it's right to give mercy. Then all of sudden Robby stands up, shoves Miguel and he falls down the etage. 

"MIGUEL NO!" you scream.

Miguel falls on the railing and gets unconscious.

The next day Carmen calls you and tells you he's in a coma.